Aczel

Surf And Weapon Abuse

Just telling people that they aren't allowed to do something is enough for most people, even if it's not really actually enforced.

probably

I completely agree with this. The biggest reason for people to do this is because there is nothing saying its not allowed. therefore nothing can happen to someone that does it. If we add something to the rules that goes along the lines of don't cheat to finish the map, Most will stop doing it, the small portion that continues to do it will simple be punished and it would quickly be eradicated as a whole. In my opinion this is a win-win situation, people would stop doing this with minimum effort and no weapons would have to be banned therefore no one is butthurt. Even if it is not entirely enforced just the fact that people could 'now' be punished for it would be enough for most. It would be enforced as much as spawn killing is or even less it wouldn't totally 'matter'.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Just telling people that they aren't allowed to do something is enough for most people, even if it's not really actually enforced.

probably

it´s not simple , cause they type !motd and then they said "That´s not against the rules". we need that rule ..for me is easy to find those guys

[example]. " if the surf map is tier 4 and anyone can´t beat it and then you see someone at the end"

...You think "wow that guy is good at surf" then when you spec him .you see how he beat the surf map using the cheap way,

that´s unfair . he must to surf .... that´s because everyone is mad with it . i have been playing that server since 2015. i know all the players . i know their skills .

don´t remove stickies jumpers and Rocket jumpers . Cause supreme is right if you remove those weapons the server die .

For me the best Solution is putting a new rule, "you must not complete the map using the cheap way (using demo and not surfing at all)"

it´s not simple , cause they type !motd and then they said "That´s not against the rules". we need that rule ..for me is easy to find those guys

[example]. " if the surf map is tier 4 and anyone can´t beat it and then you see someone at the end"

...You think "wow that guy is good at surf" then when you spec him .you see how he beat the surf map using the cheap way,

that´s unfair . he must to surf .... that´s because everyone is mad with it . i have been playing that server since 2015. i know all the players . i know their skills .

don´t remove stickies jumpers and Rocket jumpers . Cause supreme is right if you remove those weapons the server die .

For me the best Solution is putting a new rule, "you must not complete the map using the cheap way (using demo and not surfing at all)"

I'm saying it should be made a rule, sorry for being unclear.

I have been reading through all of this and this has been my decision. I forgot who stated this but this is a combat surf server and using the sticky jumper/ rocket jumper isnt really an issue and yes i understand that there are maps that have those neat buffs but I'm pretty sure Supreme already said something about that so I dont need to really explain that part. Also once you add the rule ''No stick jumping/rocket jumping through surf maps'' now how are you going to know who's going to do it and who's going to follow that rule? Its extra work for the staff to do and I'm sure we don't staff getting constantly called because someone used a passive weapon in the game now really. Im just saying its just not really a good reason to add a rule about because a lot of problems surface and its just not a good idea its best if you just ignore it and surf/combat surf.