Aegean

School Time Fun Time

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know aside from forums I'm going to be a little less active on servers due to school + work. I do promise to get badges done asap, and continue to work on xG stuff as much as I can.

If you guys need to reach me, messaging me via forums is much better than steam, and also if you have any suggestions for events, feel free to ask Rhodo or Bleed.

That's pretty much it :) I'll still be making Promo / Demo and Feb Update will be out in a week or so!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know aside from forums I'm going to be a little less active on servers due to school + work. I do promise to get badges done asap, and continue to work on xG stuff as much as I can.

If you guys need to reach me, messaging me via forums is much better than steam, and also if you have any suggestions for events, feel free to ask Rhodo or Bleed.

That's pretty much it :) I'll still be making Promo / Demo and Feb Update will be out in a week or so!

have fun at school ;3

-also what happened to that promo demo format update x3

have fun at school :cat:

-also what happened to that promo demo format update x3

Gonna make mockups and let people give opinions on it ! I'll have that done asap