Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

19 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I'm confused as to why I didn't point this out last night when Caleb messed it up, but why do we have FF2 on there if it's already populated regularly by Bonfire, Kypari or Bagel? It seems rather redundant and wasteful to use one of our event days on a server that gets more attention than others...  no, I'm not Matsi...

Should we not be shedding more light on servers that don't get any attention? For example Zombie Fortress, Deathrun, Uber Upgrades and Stock Rotation. Elcark even solidifies this point in his post. I get that the community input is important, but we should be prioritizing the actually dead servers over the ones that get populated regularly. Sorry to all of the FF2 crew, but you guys already get enough attention as is. People go and populate it all by themselves.

To be fair, @Shadower did populate it a few times, but it was still a rare occasion. I'm surprised that it hasn't happened that often.

It's not actively populated like surf or tgh though. It's often just Bonfire telling people to get on FF2 because he wants people to play it and then about 3 people join and then it dies a bit later, and I actually don't join with him often at all either. We're going to shed light onto all servers, and FF2 as far as I'm concerned personally is definitely not an active server or it would have a consistent population daily and at all times.

Kypari

Kypari

16 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I'm confused as to why I didn't point this out last night when Caleb messed it up, but why do we have FF2 on there if it's already populated regularly by Bonfire, Kypari or Bagel? It seems rather redundant and wasteful to use one of our event days on a server that gets more attention than others...  no, I'm not Matsi...

Should we not be shedding more light on servers that don't get any attention? For example Zombie Fortress, Deathrun, Uber Upgrades and Stock Rotation. Elcark even solidifies this point in his post. I get that the community input is important, but we should be prioritizing the actually dead servers over the ones that get populated regularly. Sorry to all of the FF2 crew, but you guys already get enough attention as is. People go and populate it all by themselves.

To be fair, @Shadower did populate it a few times, but it was still a rare occasion. I'm surprised that it hasn't happened that often.

It's not actively populated like surf or tgh though. It's often just Bonfire telling people to get on FF2 because he wants people to play it and then about 3 people join and then it dies a bit later, and I actually don't join with him often at all either. We're going to shed light onto all servers, and FF2 as far as I'm concerned personally is definitely not an active server.