Personality Types! :D

ENFJ

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

11 62 12 1

slightly expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Your Type is

ENFJ

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %

44 25 25 44

moderately expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

On a side note; I don't actually believe in any of this typology ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I think that there are too many dynamic factors that contribute to personality; this makes it impossible to objectively define anyone's personality as having _______ quality or _________ disposition. Truthfully, I think this is just another horoscopes for pseudo-intellectuals; with that said I must firmly state my belief that you are all ♥♥♥♥ing faggots.

we got the same ENFJ! are you my dad? but yeah this "Test" is like you said, but unless its administered by a trained Psychologist without such black and white answers where you can actually explain yourself THEN its a legitimate test. THIS one was not. just fun to get a kind of idea.

takingshittooseriously.exe

I doubt anyone else here believes this either, I just figured it'd be an interesting topic of discussion.

The MBTI Personality Typology (I don't think the test we took in this thread is explicitly stated as such, but this is what it actually is) is recognized in Business as a means of optimizing teams and communication. Some, NOT ALL, but some, businesses use this typing semi-seriously as a means of evaluating potential candidates and arranging teams within their operations with personality types that will synergize well off of each other.

The MBTI Personality Typology (I don't think the test we took in this thread is explicitly stated as such, but this is what it actually is) is recognized in Business as a means of optimizing teams and communication. Some, NOT ALL, but some, businesses use this typing semi-seriously as a means of evaluating potential candidates and arranging teams within their operations with personality types that will synergize well off of each other.

That's actually pretty ♥♥♥♥in' cool. I could see how having like-minded people work together could be useful, being that I want to strangle my co-workers from time to time. Did they do that wherever you work?

Your Type is

ENTJ

Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

33 62 38 44

moderately expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

famous people-Franklin D. Roosevelt, Margaret Thatcher, John P. Morgan, Norman Vincent Peale

first!

That's actually pretty ♥♥♥♥in' cool. I could see how having like-minded people work together could be useful, being that I want to strangle my co-workers from time to time. Did they do that wherever you work?

I took an Organizational Management class focusing on Group Behaviour; business classes in college are very team oriented and in this one, they tried to make us have an even mix of introverts and extroverts. We were lucky enough to get an INTJ; these are known as 'Natural Born Leaders' and he certainly lived up to the name.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Serbian is one of them. Even though it contradicts my argument, his typology would make sense considering his current position in the clan.