carsN

Goodlolipop

This moderator mainly only uses his powers solely for his own good, as demonstrated here. He is not only a hypocrite, but with past events in consideration, also a homophobic troll, who in all honesty is breaking the mature voice to begin with. In all honesty, I wouldn't care about his voice if he wasn't a troll.

I was there for the entirety of what happened, and i'm really disappointed. He joined the server mocking another player to the point where that player decided to retaliate, and then muted that player immediately for a simple response.

Later on, the same player, irritated, decided to threaten the server with a ddos, and I stand by Goodloli's decision to ban him, but it's all the same. He was disrespectful and not acting like someone who deserves mod powers or even membership. Normally, i'd assume he was just in a shitty mood, but I've seen him do the same before. You'll notice in the demo he says repeatedly "Go cry about it on the forums, they won't do anything about it." That's definitely NOT how our own higher-ups should act.

TL;DR +1 to keep that random kid banned

+1 for demotion / probation

+1 for demotion / probation

I believe he's been put on probation before, so I think a demotion is the proper punishment.

Fucking shit. Why can't people just record on fraps so it makes it easier...

Either way, good does tend to do these things, and No, he has NOT been put on probation before.. not that I can remember, so I say just get a warning first... unless he's already got one, and if so, sorry, but.. yeah.. But, for now,

Fucking shit. Why can't people just record on fraps so it makes it easier...

Either way, good does tend to do these things, and No, he has NOT been put on probation before.. not that I can remember, so I say just get a warning first... unless he's already got one, and if so, sorry, but.. yeah.. But, for now,

I'm pretty sure he got in a lot of trouble back in the day for harassing DuckiiJr (which is why I called him a homophobe).

Also, let's weigh the advantages of using the source recorder as opposed to fraps:

Source Demos:

• lag free
  • no need to run external programs
  • fast and simple to start and stop recording

Fraps:

• eats your FPS
  • have to alt tab to start/stop recording
  • recordings use a lot of memory
  • could potentially be edited footage

I've seen enough, I've had complaints in the past and he has been talked to a while back. Let this be a lesson to other mods who think we don't do anything for abuse. Demoted.

~Closed