I was unbanned about 2 weeks and made a pre-mature member app, which I was 99% sure would be shot down, because people were asking if I was rejoining.

I know the "rules" of apps state to wait a month, but Link told me to try again in a week or two, so...

People who know me from my activity earlier in the summer know that I am a generally helpful person, and I hope I have already had an opportunity to show that in my few weeks of being back - both in game and on the forums.

Contrary to a post I made elsewhere within the last week or so, I have donated $60 the clan in the past 2 weeks. Also contrary to that post, well, here I am applying.

All players are expected to know the MOTD and respect admins so I can't really use those to support my case. But, well, I know the MOTD (I, um, spent hours reading and writing it this summer) and I do my best to help others understand it. Having been an admin here I do understand the flack you guys can catch and I have a better appreciation of what you do.

I like to think that I'm a good warden even though I have my derp days (who doesn't?). In my time being banned from xG I've played on a few other servers and gotten some ideas from their players - not only for wardening but also as a JB player in general.

I've put a lot of time, energy, and money into this clan. I love this clan. I made series of mistakes over a short period of time and threw that all away. I was graced with a second chance by being unbanned, I'm hoping to return to being an official member of the community.

Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

I appreciate that you are eager to help out the community. I'm impressed about how friendly you are in-game and how much you help out when the mods aren't available. I think a second chance couldn't hurt.

+1

Definitely a +1 from me. Hell'a active on the Jailbreak server as he normally was a while back. Definitely deserves that second chance at being in the xG community. If anything, has improved from back then.

As others have said, shit happens that can't be controlled, mistakes were made. I'm not the only one who missed this guy, amiright?

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

D: +1