cwg_Bobbo

Hello

Good Evening,

I attempted to find someone on steam to speak to, but I was hoping I could speak to a higher up about matters involving admin / member conduct.

Please Add me or the co-owner of my group on steam if / when possible, please.

Steam Community :: cwg|Bobbo! -thats me

Thank you.

-Bobbo

Ah, you're from the clan led or CoLed by by soda can, who threatens to demote people if they do bad in a scrim, anyways you could add one of the DMs+, ill help you get their attention. Since this is off my tablet, I hope the tagging is right, @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo

I am not sure who soda can is, and we do not have a scrim team... so this is not accurate by any means!

Anyway, Thank you for the information and the help!

matters involving admin / member conduct.

Could you elaborate on what you mean? I may be of assistance, and it is nothing that you can't post on the forums.

This would be involving members / admins in jailbreak. So who ever would be in charge of that. I'm not trying to throw down names, Ips, steam ids, ect here.

Ah, you're from the clan led or CoLed by by soda can, who threatens to demote people if they do bad in a scrim, anyways you could add one of the DMs+, ill help you get their attention. Since this is off my tablet, I hope the tagging is right, @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo

Who you calling a Soda Can!!!!!!!!!1

Believe he is reffering to when a bunch of members and regulars joined other jailbreak servers to have some fun rebelling. I warned the chat not to break rules but just have some fun rebelling. Most If not all the people came untagged but I didn't see a reason as we were just gonna play some jailbreak. As we kept playing of course this didn't happen and people kept flooding chat and mic with the word pain and other variations, it was alright at first but after people started doing it just to do it instead of an occasional rebel rally I asked people to stop spamming. It continued through chat and eventually ended up with freekilling ans blatant rule breaking in other servers.

After a while of nobody stopping and rule breaking continuing I decided to leave to disassociate myself from the mic spam and freekill. nobody would listen to me and the div manager there with us wasn't objcting to the rule break. This was by no means everybody who was there, but many did participate in it.

I suggest you talk to @@serbiansnaga for help sorting this out.

alwo really apologize for lack of grammar, typed this on my laggy ipod touch lol..

Gonna close this for now, I have personally spoke with him, and have relayed several messages to serbian, who will be talking to him some time tomorrow.