StarmiX

Gmod/Cs:Go maps used in TF2

In honest opinion, why are there so many maps designed for gmod/counter-strike being used in TF2 JB? Most of the stuff don't work and are nearly impossible to actually play on. A good example would be Lockdown where 75% of the stuff doesn't even work! Could some creative people design some more maps to play on?

In honest opinion, why are there so many maps designed for gmod/counter-strike being used in TF2 JB? Most of the stuff don't work and are nearly impossible to actually play on. A good example would be Lockdown where 75% of the stuff doesn't even work! Could some creative people design some more maps to play on?

Designing and making maps aren't as easy as you would think. I've made CS:S shit before and it's still difficult for me.

Designing and making maps aren't as easy as you would think. I've made CS:S shit before and it's still difficult for me.

Yes I am aware it is incredibly difficult but my main reason is why are you using CS:S maps that 75% of the time don't work. I don't mean to delete all of them but I just don't understand the point of using one that does not work.

Yes I am aware it is incredibly difficult but my main reason is why are you using CS:S maps that 75% of the time don't work. I don't mean to delete all of them but I just don't understand the point of using one that does not work.

TF2 JB is a fairly new concept, so you are really only going to have ports of other maps for a while.

Just wait on talented map makers to make their maps for it, and go with it then.

well some cs/gmod maps work with tf2, and i agree that some games don't work, but some games do work and are fun to play on. I say leave them on untill tf2 gets more JB maps cause if your took off the gmod/cs maps we wouldn't have alot of maps to play on.