Darkwolf6052 - Mmo

Division:

MMO

In-Game Name:

DarkWolf6052

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:47897537

Information:

This is a ban protest for Teamspeak. First of all, the thing I would like to point out first is that the exception to Rabid being unbanned on Teamspeak was that he had to stay in Warriors room, not join any others, or he risked being banned.

Rabid got on the Teamspeak and messaged me. Note I didn't say anything previous to him cause, quite frankly, I don't like him, and I know he doesn't like me.

ai.imgur.com_Nhf3TKD.png.a46ce7a6dd19ffd64ae57da00ffb5124.png

He joined my channel soon after with the name

ai.imgur.com_SA17F64.png.9fb210f8eff714c5b9e8baefe08cb8a6.png

I had believed that agreement was still in valid standing, so I permanently banned him for breaking the rule/agreement.

I was then banned shortly after by The Penguin permanently for abuse of Teamspeak powers.

I'm not protesting my ban to get my Unique ID unbanned, I've already talked with Silence and gotten those powers removed, but he told me to make a ban protest for any further action.

I don't want my Unique ID back, I just want my IP address unbanned from Teamspeak. I've been cut off from XenoGamers from everything, the only thing I want is Teamspeak. Please take it into consideration.

@ASock I'm sorry for banning you if the agreement was changed, I had actually thought it was still valid.

@Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Forest @Nomulous I'm sorry for abusing the Teamspeak powers I shouldn't have had.

@Rhododendron @Kyoko

@Warriorsfury

Thanks for the apology means a lot to me. But the moral of the story is You should not of had powers in the first place and you found it fit to take matters into your own hands and straight away ban me without asking or telling me to move out. You're a good kid with a lot of heart keep up the good work.

before anyone asks. No i'm not doing this because he is my friend.

+1 shorten ban/unbam.

I didn't know that the rule was changed either until @Chrono told us about it today.

shortened ban time maybe like a week to 3 weeks?

You abused powers by perming somebody. he was not blacklisted in your channel and had every right to be there unless you tell him not to. He joined the channel and it wasn't like he even said anything. he had his mic muted the entire time until after he had been banned (and unbanned).

warriorsfurry is a 12 year old dog fucking furry faggot.

He couldn't have really even typed something to troll you or anything since you banned him almost immediately.

<19:15:09> "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" switched from channel "Millions in the Ceiling" to "'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏"

<19:15:09> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" by "Xeno Gamers Voice".

<19:15:21> "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" was banned permanently from the server by "DarkWolf6052"

TBH you were so immature about your whole demotion that I don't see why you should be allowed in the teamspeak at all. You not only had several chances to improve behavior, you had a chance to make it right long before anything was even talked about. You then decided to delete things that "you" put on the server and it was to keep "your glory" as "yours" and then you thought it would be fun to just kick people out of the xG admins group.

it isn't your channel, it is bigga's anyway. I can ask him who he wants to give the channel to if you would like. and you also gave yourself donator on css but you never donated to xg once in your life.

incase you didn't get the note about it not actually being your glory, i put it all in quotes because bleed did all the work.

Also, why should it be shortened? ALL other people who have abused powers they should not have were perm'd. and they all knew that it was the end. They have not been unbanned.

You abused powers by perming somebody. he was not blacklisted in your channel and had every right to be there unless you tell him not to. He joined the channel and it wasn't like he even said anything. he had his mic muted the entire time until after he had been banned (and unbanned).

He couldn't have really even typed something to troll you or anything since you banned him almost immediately.

<19:15:09> "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" switched from channel "Millions in the Ceiling" to "'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'̏̏̏"

<19:15:09> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" by "Xeno Gamers Voice".

<19:15:21> "FreeDomFurry-Notblacklisted" was banned permanently from the server by "DarkWolf6052"

TBH you were so immature about your whole demotion that I don't see why you should be allowed in the teamspeak at all. You not only had several chances to improve behavior, you had a chance to make it right long before anything was even talked about. You then decided to delete things that "you" put on the server and it was to keep "your glory" as "yours" and then you thought it would be fun to just kick people out of the xG admins group.

it isn't your channel, it is bigga's anyway. I can ask him who he wants to give the channel to if you would like. and you also gave yourself donator on css but you never donated to xg once in your life.

Also, why should it be shortened? ALL other people who have abused powers they should not have were perm'd. and they all knew that it was the end. They have not been unbanned.

Free me and @TheBasedGod we both got kicked from the group

I want you banned for mental abuse

He did activate his mic though, @HaplessIdiot @mtown81 were there

I activated my mic? i connected threw my bookmarks and my bookmark connection is fucked up so when i connect my microphone speakers are disabled i can't hear nor talk on mic, Why you lie WHY LIE NIGGA WHY YOU LIE NIGGGGA -1