Legend

Need A Gpu Upgrade.. Help!

So i was thinking of upgrading my GPU because its garbage and I need a new better one. the maximum id go is 600. I currently have a AMD Radeon 8670 and was thinking of upgrading to a 770 sli. If you have any better cards please tell me and link me to it :)

Canada Computers | Video Cards | EVGA (04G-P4-3777-KR) GeForce GTX 770 Classified 4GB | 1150MHz Clock, 7010MHz Memory | GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, Dual-link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI

^^^ the link to the one im getting

Hmm, you'll probably need to upgrade the PSU as well. Also, that CPU would bottleneck the hell out of those two cards. Here's my two cents: Get a new processor/mobo combo, get a new PSU, and then get a GPU, since anything higher than a 7870/GTX 750Ti/R9 270x would probably get bottlenecked.

huh? I nned a gpu upgrade because this one sucks. Once I get the new one, ill take out the old one and put in this one and install the drivers. Easy peasy

Oh, I get it now, but it's a waste for 600$ since the performance will be limited. Add me on Steam so I can help. Been building computers since I was like 9 :P.