African

Huge Map For Tgh, Maybe New Server?

Would you like this added(Not official)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this added(Not official)

• Yes
    • Noh

The map is owned by a smaller clan called Tip Top Trading. Steam Community :: Group :: Tip Top Trading Community (TF2)

If you wish to get the map, you'll have to get @Nomulous / Or any of the CL's to email these guys and discuss it. Maybe we could pay them - gather a group collection from the tf2 member base, then discuss terms about this further. We could use Pay It Square: Create a Page, Collect Money, Stay Organized after they set a price on it and you as a division could collect for it. Whether you'd add it to a server, or make it one completely. I know most CL's won't look here, so... @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @Gawd RIP Snakeboy

just an fyi you stupid slut, according to ToS anything made is actually property of valve, and is public anyone can use it. that being said if you obtain the map from joining a server while it is a bitch move, nothing can be done legally against you in any way, and you could upload it to your server if you felt inclined. this whole nonsense about paying for a map is ridiculous to me, maps are made to have fun on, and fun is free on a free to play game.

If there is some sort of payment for the map, it would have to be consensual payment towards them as a donation for it being a good map and you enjoying it, not a form of payment to gain access to the map. and if for some reason CLs and nomulous and silence go full retard and say that you must pay x amount before we put map on server, then i lose all hope in life.

P.S. if you choose to make said donation for making an awesome map, be sure that it goes to the map maker, and not the owner of the server hosting it. let the map maker have the money and decide if he wants the server he hosts on to have any.

@diabeetus @Gawd @DrLee @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Forest @Nomulous @anyotherweetard also @tf2weetardsthatfirstposted"letsbuythedownloadlinkoffhimbecauseitisleillegalotherwise"

just an fyi you stupid slut, according to ToS anything made is actually property of valve, and is public anyone can use it. that being said if you obtain the map from joining a server while it is a bitch move, nothing can be done legally against you in any way, and you could upload it to your server if you felt inclined. this whole nonsense about paying for a map is ridiculous to me, maps are made to have fun on, and fun is free on a free to play game.

If there is some sort of payment for the map, it would have to be consensual payment towards them as a donation for it being a good map and you enjoying it, not a form of payment to gain access to the map. and if for some reason CLs and nomulous and silence go full retard and say that you must pay x amount before we put map on server, then i lose all hope in life.

P.S. if you choose to make said donation for making an awesome map, be sure that it goes to the map maker, and not the owner of the server hosting it. let the map maker have the money and decide if he wants the server he hosts on to have any.

I was thinking of asking the map maker for permission to use the map as a courtesy, as well to prevent what happened last time silence did this

Pretty much this. After 8-bit sandwich got all analy fustrated everyone is a bit afraid to do things because even after he took his blog post down, there are still people (who play kn our servers) still think xG stole maps and or dont understand the story. AKA retarded babies who follow a person blindly.

Pretty much this. After 8-bit sandwich got all analy fustrated everyone is a bit afraid to do things because even after he took his blog post down, there are still people (who play kn our servers) still think xG stole maps and or dont understand the story. AKA retarded babies who follow a person blindly.
Ah religeon

omg! :kawaii: kawaii

Silence needs to add him asap

Who needs silence when you have African uh gg. We just need Somebody to put the map on prophunt, It's already hooked up with Sourcemods so all we need to do is change the name, take out the prophunt plugins, and replace the map I think.

>googling his map name.

hahahaha i like this guy.

Still, he seems very nice and understanding as well as smart, to let fairly popular servers use his map. Very nice job african!

ty bae. I think Nom's going to replace dat shit on prophunt since it's never populated. I talked to him today bout it and he said he just needs to the files that i'm going to give to him so rip in pepperoni prop hunt nobody ever loved you.

What do we need to do to get it?

map files, but nomulous won't get on teamspeak so i can upload the files to the file transfer, could you get and I give them to you? I think I know where they are. It doesn't let me upload them here on the forums.