Bone

Controller Games

Just bought a Steam Controller. Suggest me some games that are on sale now that are best played with a controller so I'll have more use for it :^)

Save 75% on Mark of the Ninja on Steam

Save 90% on Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons on Steam

If you get emotional from story based games, have fun dying from this, one of the best games I've ever played with a very unique mechanic.

Any of the batman games. 4.99$ ea besides the new shit stain known as Arkham knight

Save 60% on Project CARS on Steam

If you like racing games.

Any rogue like is much better with a controller. Any dark souls game, the batman arkham series, metal gear solid, I personally prefer fallout with a controller but thats just me.

The developer of this game is a retard, I wouldn't support it. The only worse developer to support is like, Zoë Quinn or something.

Well, thats like not supporting tf2 or other valve games because of the creator. GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. But you can discredit the game to phil fish and still play it, the game is fucking awesome. Just because he created it doesnt affect the gameplay or the awesome soundtrack.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The developer of this game is a retard, I wouldn't support it. The only worse developer to support is like, Zoë Quinn or something.

Although I already have the game. Phil Fish is a dingus. The game itself is fine, just the guy behind is a jerk. Good thing I got my copy for free :cool: