Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Mønd Vøn Røsenwølf

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Hello xG members. I recently got back into Jail Break and was having fun. Upon one of my many recent server visits I encountered the unjust Admin known as "Something " Bunny I believe. Mr. Bunny first kicked me for protesting a free kill and arguably a free slay from the server WITHOUT a reason. I re-entered the server and asked him why did he kick me and without answering that he simply banned me from the server. I have done nothing wrong and see this as a server rule violation since I had previously put many hours into this server and was very involved with the xG community and recently had been putting in more. I knew the rules perfectly in the past and I re-read them upon my entry to the server and cannot find any reason why I should have been kicked or for that matter banned. Please reconsider this ban and confront the abussive admin known as "Something" Bunny. Thank you for your time.

I will admit i forgot to put a reason for when i kicked you it is also a 2 hour ban. first you were saying i freekilled 2 people when i in fact hadnt we were on summerjail they were in four corners and i restricted the stairs i saw both of them come up the stairs and killed them for it. 2nd you were slayed for shooting me during lr without having an LR or choosing the rebel option as i was the last ct alive. you were kicked for arguing with me over something you were wrong about and keeping it going and then banned for doing the same. i had said to drop it over mic and you kept going, however i am glad you reported it.

I will admit i forgot to put a reason for when i kicked you it is also a 2 hour ban. first you were saying i freekilled 2 people when i in fact hadnt we were on summerjail they were in four corners and i restricted the stairs i saw both of them come up the stairs and killed them for it. 2nd you were slayed for shooting me during lr without having an LR or choosing the rebel option as i was the last ct alive. you were kicked for arguing with me over something you were wrong about and keeping it going and then banned for doing the same. i had said to drop it over mic and you kept going, however i am glad you reported it.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. It's only a two hour ban. Wait it out.

Also, try not to be so confrontational when you do return. You can, and will, be banned for a much longer duration should you become a repeat offender.

Thread closed.