Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Harasment/Targeted group harasment

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/4jfZf[/MEDIA] The evidence is here. This started with me hopping on the Pokemon trade center server to screw around when Fred began to constantly target me over every player, taunting afterwards and saying things like "You're a failure" and "You suck at this", etc, nothing major at first but then he joined back in later and began to start it up again, upon which one of his friends joined in and started focusing me too. The game crashed a few minutes afterwards upon which I was sent the following invites, which I feel are threats towards me/etc. I then went through the process of screenshot/snipping the images of what he's done and what his friends have done. I spoke to a fellow friend/admin about it and they suggested I do this to take care of the issue.

These are the other two who have been doing it with him as well.

Name area should be "Fred Fuchs" If you could fix that @Bello, @Goblins, or @mrnutty12. Anyway, I've also got my own pile of evidence here.

Chat history:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/IQEVD[/MEDIA]

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

Possible alt that was related to harassing @Kitsune in the past, @Vixen can fill you in on that.:

Steam Community :: Snekaroo

Honestly we should not have this kind of behavior on our server, this is vile.

Name area should be "Fred Fuchs" If you could fix that @Bello, @Goblins, or @mrnutty12. Anyway, I've also got my own pile of evidence here.

Chat history:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/IQEVD[/MEDIA]

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

Possible alt that was related to harassing @Kitsune in the past, @Vixen can fill you in on that.:

Honestly we should not have this kind of behavior on our server, this is vile.

Yes, the reason it struck me as a possible alt was because this same sort of thing happened to Kitsune when this guy came on under the name of A U T I S M S P E A K S and was harassing him along with someone else. After the person got banned for a week (now two weeks as can be seen) he came back eventually and had colorful names as can be seen in the name history. Since the two week ban the account hasn't been touched. Leads me to believe it's an alt or another friend; similar groups and methods of harassing people, group and friend invites, etc.

The possible alt also has Fred Fuchs added as well, so that's a tiny contribution to suspicions as well as the similar methods they use of targeting people. Regardless of whether or not they are alts, I'd definitely consider a harsher punishment.

He seems(from given evidence) to be the example of many things we don't want on the servers, we on for a banning?

@Bello @Goblins

A ban was the plan, but the real question is how long do you think the ban should be?

If he is avoiding bans perm him, If not I would say a nice couple months give or take.

There's no proof of him evading a ban.

He was given two one-day bans so far. Due to his toxic behavior and the harassment he's done I'd say we should give him a one week ban, or if thats not enough for you a two week ban.

Doesn't look like it, Other Account's IP: agyazo.com_df3041083f67fb4f9668d638eaa42514.png.09c347cedf27095c4e240bd5ac436f0e.png https://gyazo.com/df3041083f67fb4f9668d638eaa4251

Fred's IP: agyazo.com_29b420d41b9e6683626e23ddb6aecc05.png.a004476d1d85fc10b1363c3d46f2e795.png https://gyazo.com/29b420d41b9e6683626e23ddb6aecc05

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Honestly @Bello he's done this before, and he's played on xG for quite a while so he knows the rules. He deliberately did and said those things knowing that he wouldn't get in trouble because there was no staff on. +1 for a month ban.

Honestly @Bello he's done this before, and he's played on xG for quite a while so he knows the rules. He deliberately did and said those things knowing that he wouldn't get in trouble because there was no staff on. +1 for a month ban.

I would agree with that, he's already in the top 20 on the pokemon trade server and has plenty of hours. He should know the rules about slurs and more. I would be lying if I had said that I haven't seen him do any of these things. +1 for a month ban.

I would agree with that, he's already in the top 20 on the pokemon trade server and has plenty of hours. He should know the rules about slurs and more. I would be lying if I had said that I haven't seen him do any of these things. +1 for a month ban.

Either way, he hasn't really had a week ban yet and I feel like jumping to a month ban is way too much. I'd be fine with two weeks though.