Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Soiarn

Stop direspecting.

So do u plan on posting an admin abuse thread on Quarantine cuz he ct banned u for button spamming?

So do u plan on posting an admin abuse thread on Quarantine cuz he ct banned u for button spamming?
I plan on freekilling every ****ing one of you.

Jesus Christ, leave him the **** alone. Have you ever considered that maybe the only reason he doesn't quite know the rules is because instead of explaining things or helping, people just make fun of him? I don't think that that's very fair. It all started because of his accent, anyway, not because of rule breaking. Xenophobia in Xeno Gamers is a ****ing shame. You provoke him into arguments and then call for bans? What the hell is wrong with you? -1, by the way.

I haven't provoked him into anything! He started **** awhile with me by spawn killing me about 20 times... the only reason i vote +1 that he gets banned is because he spawn kills, freekills, doesnt listen to mods/admins, and thats just a few to name... so seriously if it was up to me he would be banned from xG for sure! mmkay so don't say were provoking him to say ****! He brought it on him self when countless times admins told him to stop the **** he was doing and he wouldn't so learn the facts before you rage highplains....

Bluntman, I wasn't talking specifically to you. It was a general statement. And I was here before Soiarn joined, so I'm pretty sure I know the facts better than you.

Yeah, the necro posting, rule breaking, kinda being a ****, etc. are all products of being made fun of and abused since the day he first arrived on our servers. I'm just saying that it's all our faults that he is like that. And I think he deserves another chance.

LOL soiarn ur one to talk about disrespect u troll...

You're all a bunch of ****ing retarded trolls, who are dis-respecting me like all the ****ing time. Seriously, everyone, go **** yourselves. Every ****ing one is so ****ing damn bad racists against me. **** you Quarantine, **** you Mad Scientist, **** you Herpies, **** you JayBreeze, **** you xGKevinShady, **** you Aaron, **** you KingJ, **** you the rest of the community. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards, who smokes crack. Go get a ****ing life, and stop playing this "Counter-Strike Source" game all the damn ****ing time. Also, **** you Masta_Taco, **** you Bucketheadtwo and **** you Brian.

+1

idk y the **** he hasnt been banned yet...seriously guys, stop dicking around and ban this guy...for good

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

and high plains, no disrespect n no offense...but we have tried...weve givin him chances. 7 or 8 actually

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

and high plains, no disrespect n no offense...but we have tried...weve givin him chances. 7 or 8 actually

Sigh. You guys rage if I make one ill comment in your direction, soirian just plays, gets banned for silly screw ups and then mocked in every post. You guys are a bunch of raging hypocrites. You have to realize he only does it because you provoke him.

This is a member protest because he gravedigs like a motherfucker and he's just as disrespectful as anyone else.

Justin, the only time people generally rage at you is when you post useless stuff like "dont hate on my swag" or make some ill informed post on a persons thread about leaving the clan. It's not your place to post "stop leaving the clan because you are power hungry". Those posts arent needed and yes, you do have an opinion generally, you really need to know when to post what where.

On a side note, im watching Gang Land right now and some kid just got lit up.