Krampus

Going on Vacation for Once in my Life

I'm going vacation to Chicago starting tomorrow until next Saturday on the 29th so I'll see you nerds then, I'll still be stalking the forums or on steam if you need me though but I won't be on any games.

Waitwaitwait you going to Chicago? Welcome to Illinois nerd! I actually live about an hour from Chicago. If I had a car I would meet up with you but I don't want to bother the fam to drive me out there. While you are here, eat at Dick's Last Resort. They got good food there. I know that Chicago gets shit for people always getting shot but actually enjoy it there. I'm sure you'll love it.

Also don't get shot.

Waitwaitwait you going to Chicago? Welcome to Illinois nerd! I actually live about an hour from Chicago. If I had a car I would meet up with you but I don't want to bother the fam to drive me out there. While you are here, eat at Dick's Last Resort. They got good food there. I know that Chicago gets shit for people always getting shot but actually enjoy it there. I'm sure you'll love it.

Also don't get shot.

Ayy Illinois party!

Anyways have a nice trip and stay safe!

ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ⁹ᵗʰ

Yeah, that suburban life is where it is at my dude.

aww hell yeah man. My mom and her boyfriend want to live in the country when Im out of high school and I just don't get it. I could never stand livng alone and miles away from someone else.

Hope you're having fun!

What kinds of things are you doing while you're there? :o

I didn't give you permission to use my meme

You too didn't ask

can i has pls use ur mem bby? ;)

Hope you're having fun!

What kinds of things are you doing while you're there? :eek:

can i has pls use ur mem bby? ;)

Yes you may