Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

3 days 06:18:11 hours TGH only

Reasons for Joining:

I wish to become a member i have been playing a long time on the server on Tf2 and just started on MC

-1 Uses the Vaccinator on explosive resistance when I play Demoman.

Going to say +1 for now, because I haven't seen any instances of the prementioned issues.

This guy got hyper-upset about my soldier loadout. Like upset at me, as a person, for what cosmetics I used as a specific class in a video game, and proceeded to be hyper-toxic until he got fed up and left. I don't know, maybe he was just off that day or whatever, but I feel like members that are immediately hostile based on the way someone's character in a videogame looks, (this wasn't a situation where he got irritated that I used the reserve shooter or anything, he was just legitimately upset about the cosmetics I was wearing, actually legitimately angry,) aren't people who should be representing xG.

I've also heard numerous horror stories about Zach's searches for a sexy ERP partner.

I have not been around this person, but by the logs that have been posted in this application... it doesn't look very positive for you right now. Change your behavior and you might be able to become a member in the future.

Best of luck though.

-1 absolutely not. As mentioned before he has a huge problem with people killing him but he also has a problem with the admins in general @Elcark warned him not to use certain buttons on MASSCC and he instantly threw a fit cursing all admins and left the server before we could even talk to him. Then when I tried to add him to talk to him about his behavior he refused to add me.

-1 really toxic on the servers when he is killed and seems to get personal grudges on people for just playing the game which our community shouldn't be seen with people like that

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

Note: Apologies, though there's always next month depending on how things go!

~Closed