Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

18 minutes ago, Tatost said:

There's nothing wrong with it either, it's not done to trigger people. The "exploit" has been around for a while, this isn't new. IMO it's kind of funny to have a Demoman screaming and running into a wall. The only argument you have for removing AIA is "I want to speak in these first 30 seconds even though half of the server hasn't even joined in yet"

"there's nothing wrong with it except this problem"

I find it funny too but if people are getting annoyed about it, clearly something needs to be done about it. The spawns on surf are next to each other and everyone who has connected (which from what I've seen is quite a portion of people) can't talk on mic because of something really pointless and small. Not even just being unable to talk, clearly people find it annoying as well

Kypari

Kypari

5 minutes ago, Tatost said:

There's nothing wrong with it either, it's not done to trigger people. The "exploit" has been around for a while, this isn't new. IMO it's kind of funny to have a Demoman screaming and running into a wall. The only argument you have for removing AIA is "I want to speak in these first 30 seconds even though half of the server hasn't even joined in yet"

"there's nothing wrong with it except this problem"

I find it funny too but if people are getting annoyed about it, clearly something needs to be done about it. The spawns on surf are next to each other and everyone who has connected (which from what I've seen is quite a portion of people) can't talk on mic because of something really pointless and small.