Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

-1 Hot garbage, spams warden, toxic as hell, no chance he is 13, and argues with staff. Just to top it off this member submission is just a meme because someone said 'the day mouse gets member is the day I stop playing xg'. If that is not proof enough than the other three (or more if he has continued to spam after posting this) member subs he made should suffice.

I personally don't care that he sounds like a six year old that just is perpetually stubbing his toe and screaming into the mic, but hopefully everything up there is enough.

Topaz

Topaz

-1 Hot garbage, spams warden, toxic as hell, no chance he is 13, and argues with staff. Just to top it off this member submission is just a meme because someone said 'the day mouse gets member is the day I stop playing xg'. If that is not proof enough than the other three (or more if he has continued to spam after posting this) should suffice.

I personally don't care that he sounds like a six year old that just is perpetually stubbing his toe and screaming into the mic, but hopefully everything up there is enough.