Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Stop Recruiting for xG?

Can we like get a pause on the recruiting members? We have around 50 members joining a month, and it's kinda getting out of hand.

Maybe put a cap on it for now, until we clear up some of the issues?

This all can be solved by adding different ranks i think. I dont remember who told me but aparently there was ranks at one point. Idk how it worked b4 but i think the more you recruit new members the higher rank you would receive. Ive seen this done in many other clans that get a large influx of new members.

Stego if we used to have that, it was clearly removed and removed for a reason. I doubt silence would add/bring back that, but Obviously I don't know silence that well and we should wait for his opinion before making suggestion's like that.

wait im confused... why does a suggestion matter if its silence's choice wether he takes it into account or not? No disrepect bro but i just dont understand.

You guys can discuss whatever you want, and if it comes to a good conclusion we may put it into effect, but not discussing something because you think "it will be disapproved" is a dumb reason :/

That'd be dumb as hell to put a cap on submissions. More people=more moola=better servers=us staying as a clan. We need to grow. It is the vital part of becoming a great clan. WE ARE A GROWING EMPIRE.

CONQUER ALL CLANS