Sign in to follow this  
r4wrz0rz0r1

Banned for unintentional micspamming

I was banned for an hour by Trifdign on the Jailbreak server for apparent micspamming, to which I was clueless. However, I went into the options to test the mic and discovered that there is a problem, and it is making a large amount of static noise. I wasn't aware of this when trying to use the mic on the server. I'm going to look into it, but in the meantime, I won't use it. Please consider lifting the ban.

-r4wrz0rz0r

The reason it says that is because I claimed to not know of the situation (because, of course, I didn't). I have fixed the problem though, and I do think it's a bit unfair to go straight to ban, instead of explaining to me what I was doing or even muting me first.

Yeah, I wouldn't really make an unban request when there is really an hour ban :s By the time any admins see it, you will most likely be unbanned anyways. And i was there, it was pretty bad. But i believe you were told to fix, but you kept talking :S

You were muted, told your mic was bad, got unmuted, continued to talk in your mic, got kicked with the reason "stop talking on your mic", come back & say in admin chat "Wtf, I didn't do shit, why did you kick me" followed by other things I forget, & then got banned.

You were muted, told your mic was bad, got unmuted, continued to talk in your mic, got kicked with the reason "stop talking on your mic", come back & say in admin chat "Wtf, I didn't do shit, why did you kick me" followed by other things I forget, & then got banned.

Let me explain my side of the story: I was unaware that I was muted, and I saw comments in the chat about me eating donuts. So I kept talking. I was kicked with a reason of "stop." Then I typed that I was innocent in admin chat and called warden as CT, and was banned. It was never clear to me that my mic was not working right.

Well, I'll apologize if what you're saying is actually true.

So, here is my side of the story if it actually matters anymore. I was just chilling in jailbreak and he started talking on his microphone. All that came out of it was some horrific static-like noises. I muted him for the round and warned him that he shouldn't use his mic anymore. The next round comes around and he uses it again. I kicked him for the reason "Stop." He re-joins and complains in admin chat.

It looked like this: ((To Admins)): "Nothing is wrong with my mic admins," etc etc etc

At that point, I was almost positive it was some troll who was just yelling in the mic to give us ear cancer. I banned him for an hour for the reason 'Trolling'.

:>

Well don't know if it was a misunderstanding or just trolling, but the ban is already done and over with, and if the mic was that bad, probably should go fix that lol

~Closed due to lack of furries