Sign in to follow this  
JustinBieber

JB- Mod Submission

Hi Guys, I'm Justin Bieber. I'm a player who just recently joined the server who a lot

of people like and respect.

I have quite a bit of experience admining servers my most recent Xenogamers, Feel free

to message them asking about how overqualified I was, I personally recommend messaging

Rabid or Microsoft they are two people who I know will recommend me.

I was quite well known for my anti-troll policies. I find trolling to be a vicious

heinous crime and anyone who does it should be hung by their nipples from hooks.

My personal motto is "Micro soft disfruta el sabor de la polla" or "Never give up."

I was one of the most active mods at my previous position and given numerous

promotions for my great work and I was well liked by all of the players.

I frequently banned players because they would do things like say "faggot" or refer to

players with derogatory terms, I mean how immature can you be?

Looking foward to become part of the xG moderator team to rid the clan of vile trolls and backstabbers!

Just to add to my references here our a few great posts and messages discussing me.

-Thanks Justin bieber for being a complete ignorant bastard. Grow up, Grow a pair, Get

off the forums, if all your going to do is, wait to make a snarky comment.

Rabid

1st off justin beiber you still have managed to screw up, when i said that middle

school does not count that tells you... Wait for it... That i have had girlfriends

before! Congratz what have you won! Nothing! Because you are a complete retard! And

2nd skydaddy i quoted myself so that jb could try to sound out what i wrote.

Case closed (also i know they are trolling me but i really dont care. I like making

fun of the "simple minded" :p)

Stegahashadonegirlfriendinhislifearous

I would like this guy to be stripped of his powers and his membership (IF NECESSARY)

taken away.

Korean

He, was trolling on the UK Jailbreak as dummy, and he had mod/admin on the server was

able to unsilence himself and just troll and disrespect mods.

SomefaggotIdon'tknow, Rain?

this is super true rabid. the funny thing is i just asked aegean y he is still a mod on our servers yesterday.

Microsoft<3

I saw the screenshots hes not welcome anymore i think we should get rid of him he is disrespecting mods/admins and all players he needs to be gone!

Some faggot who wanted to raise his post cou- I mean a good well meaning member.

As you can see I'm quite a qualified mod.

I'm liking the disrespect now

Micro soft le encanta montar los pueblos pollas (Microsoft loves to ride peoples cock), and his name "microsoft does not fuck men" like this too.

im just going to ignore all of this though:chargrined:

Woah woah man i'm merely saying that microsoft, the company doesn't fuck men. That would be gay, no?

And i'm sorry my freshmen spanish class just isn't very good. No need to accuse, okay?

If you do not respect the clan, or our forums, why do you waste your time here and ours?

Do this again and you'll be given a more severe punishment.

-Closed due to illogical thought processes