Jump to content
Mr.LogicToast

Mr.LogicToast

Recommended Posts

-1 A:9 M:4

Despite my not playing surf, I can still vouch for his lack of maturity and responsibility when he comes on other servers. I’ve seen little to no demonstration of a wish to help out that I can take seriously, as I feel he’s often floating in the clouds, rather than taking advantage of opportunities to assist the server. Activity doesn’t translate to eligibility. 

🌞👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, grap_grop said:

-1 A:9 M:4

Despite my not playing surf, I can still vouch for his lack of maturity and responsibility when he comes on other servers. I’ve seen little to no demonstration of a wish to help out that I can take seriously, as I feel he’s often floating in the clouds, rather than taking advantage of opportunities to assist the server. Activity doesn’t translate to eligibility. 

🌞👏

You don't play on surf. He primarily plays on surf. Are you sure you're not just vouching off what you've seen in the past from like what, a year ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kypari said:

You don't play on surf. He primarily plays on surf. Are you sure you're not just vouching off what you've seen in the past from like what, a year ago?

This is speaking for a combination for all of my experiences/interactions with him, spanning from a year ago to as recent as several weeks ago. Your concern is appreciated, but I am vouching based off of relevance of recentness rather than that one time he called me a doofushead 10 years ago. People can change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I'm aware that Logic is an active member who definitely knows the rules, I've encountered many situations where he'd become aggressive and hostile towards other players on the server. This is not only in the past, but has been an occurrence recently, too.

He's a lovely guy to me; I think he's a pretty sound dude. However, I feel as though Logic needs to improve on his overall attitude to all players, regardless of who they are.

Being a staff member makes you a role model to new, old, young and regular players.

Many of the players will look up to you if you're a staff member. If Logic were to improve on his attitude towards players who may not know the difference between left and right and kept his cool a bit more, I'd 100% consider a +1. However, right now I feel as though just that little extra push is needed.

Remember to always keep your cool, mate. Good luck on your application, regardless. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see, I would give you a +1 but yesterday you came at my neck the moment I joined the server. Didn't even say anything to anyone, not even a hello and you instantly disrespect me for no reason.

I thought you were okay before this unfortunate event but it seems like you still lack maturity as other people here say so. You should probably fix your attitude towards players before you apply or it's just going to cause problems.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YeEternalTuna said:

You see, I would give you a +1 but yesterday you came at my neck the moment I joined the server. Didn't even say anything to anyone, not even a hello and you instantly disrespect me for no reason.

I thought you were okay before this unfortunate event but it seems like you still lack maturity as other people here say so. You should probably fix your attitude towards players before you apply or it's just going to cause problems.

-1

I was yesterday and yes , Tuna is right. 

I tought everything were Okay between you and logic until now. :c

Sorry Logic  but You need to understand , The past is on the past, Having resentment is not a good way to focus at the present even more if you are going to charge a mayor responsability like staff. 

 

Being staff is not only enforcing the rules is also dealing with players.

in my experience,  I found a lot of players who are extremly hard to deal with, I have a lot of examples , THAT I DON'T WANT TO ENTER IN DETAILS OR THIS POST WILL BE TOO LONG AS SNAKE FART. 

 

in summary 

You will find every type of players and maturity and respect is needed.

 i know you!, you has mayor improvement, I've seen it! .....you are not pretty far of them!. 

So do not despare!, don't give up!,i know you are Capable to do it! 

at this moment I'm going to keep this neutral until logic solve that problem with tuna.

 

 

ALSO TUNA........... YOU HAVEN'T SAID HELLO 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vacindak said:

I was yesterday and yes , 

 

Being staff is not only enforcing the rules is also dealing with players

in my experience,  I found a lot of players. 

 

You will find every type of players

 i know you!, you has mayor improvement, I've seen it! .....you are not pretty far of them!. 

So do not despare!, don't give up!,i know you are Capable to do it! 

Ummmm vac, I know you speak good English but you need to work on your grammar xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 12:23 PM, Kypari said:

You don't play on surf. He primarily plays on surf. Are you sure you're not just vouching off what you've seen in the past from like what, a year ago?

 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, grap_grop said:

Despite my not playing surf, I can still vouch for his lack of maturity and responsibility when he comes on other servers

🤔

Hearing what happened with Tuna, I'm gonna go ahead and -1 until it's resolved. This kind of highlights Grape's point of his lack of maturity and responsibility, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tatost said:

 

🤔

Hearing what happened with Tuna, I'm gonna go ahead and -1 until it's resolved. This kind of highlights Grape's point of his lack of maturity and responsibility, no?

I pointed that out because Logic hardly ever goes on the other servers, leading me to believe that grape is just bullshitting so I asked him

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.