Duckii

Regarding Issue of Pinoy and Line

I'm using my phone on the Forum Runner App. It doesn't let me do multiple quotes.

Then stop using your phone when you have to reply to multiple quotes, its both considered spamming and boosting your post count :P Very bad boy !ban jewmad forever

Then stop using your phone when you have to reply to multiple quotes, its both considered spamming and boosting your post count :P Very bad boy !ban jewmad forever

Maaann, reset my post count. I honestly don't fucking care. If they didn't want me using this app, then they should block it.

/endrant

Maaann, reset my post count. I honestly don't fucking care. If they didn't want me using this app, then they should block it.

/endrant

I was joking, holy shit. Also, your avatar syncs up pretty well with the video in my signature.

Yes we are going to just ban when you shit talk your own community. You don't say anything constructive like "hey try this this this or this" instead you say the server is shit. that is the issue.

Are you saying we didn't? On my servers we call it a "Banme" (one word) and it is worth a permanent ban.

You've been co for like a day and a half and you think you can come in here and just start runnin shit?

Ok.

Some one is mad that they didnt get CO >.> Lol jk but no seriously like duckii has been gone for how long? -_- idc anymore about whos CO really its probably going to change again in a week

- - - Updated - - -

On next week's episode... Will Serbian and Neo fist fight to see who comes back? Will Silence fix the forums? Will Duckii reveal the truth behind the scandalous photos? Find out! Right here, on xG: Jersey Shore.

Fucking fourm gold couldnt stop laughing fucked up my comp alittle when i took a drink a water and read this post

Why can't we be friends! I will soothe you all with my country accent, and banjos! But if you're in a boat, paddle faster!!!