xGShadowSpy

No camping in a cell as a rebel

Isn't it you can't camp for LR? Like, there are two Ts left alive, one is non-rebelling, the other is a rebel, camping somewhere, not actually planning on killing, just hiding. I know from past cases of ex-higher-ups that a lot of them camp because its the CTs job to find them.

Funny thing, before I was even a mod, some admin was like, he hides in the cell, and when there are two more Ts left, him being the camping/hiding one, he tells them to find them, or be slain for delaying.

Yeah.. old abuse lol

Oh yeah, but uh, -1, CTs do need to just learn to check cells. Hate to say it but yeah, they gotta learn to do so.

A tip to anyone who buys bombs; on maps like Lego Jail, where VIP cell has a door you open by touching, do what I do. Buy a small bomb, hide in the bedroom(right beside the door)[closest to the music button on Lego, so you can listen for the first door to open up] and as soon as a CT opens the door, you explode. I do it all the time, and it usually is about.. 95% successful. The other 5% is when they decide to spray the door, which leaves me to open the door and rush. Lol.

:/ it might be "the ct's jobs to check cells" but theres a ton of other ways to rebel on most maps(If you have no other way to rebel on that map, then it should just be removed), and im saying they only camp until a certain time, and half the people -1'ing this are people who camp in their cells :/ (Duckii excluded, she just Bhops and kills people somehow). That and with the recent wave of dumb CTs, they arent gonna check cells, and if they dont we can't say in admin chat "Check Cells" We'd be basically ghosting. That and the majority of newer players who dont know what to do, always camp cells(I'm on everyday, i notice this stuff) and a bunch of people complain when someone is camping their cells even before lr is guaranteed to a T.

I dont get this whole delaying the round thing. The T isnt delaying the round, hes rebelling, albeit at a slower pace than "whats expected" but odd's are if they're camping cells at the end of the round thats a huge mess up by the warden and other CT's, which is why it doesn't make sense that the T would be punished for it.

-1, there is a reason why you check cells but, I do kinda find the dellaying part with 2 ts left believable that was discussed by many others. maybe make it to were if there is 2 ts left that you may not camp a cell for than 15 secs ? this will give time for the t to wait for the clear and run for it. and still -1 because there is a reason to check cells

For the sake of everyone, this is the most recent addition to the "Camping" rule that is in the new motd rules.

Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are. This is not a slayable offense, unless last CT is in effect or the "Camper" is within an area or it is during a special day that prohibits camping IE, Wardays, vents, armory, cheap spots (deemed by mod/admin). T's may not camp if it means delaying the round any further. Doing so will result in a slay. (IE, Two terrorists left, one is camping and is therefore delaying the round. This applies to any number of terrorists left if lr has already been guaranteed.)

I hope this will clear things up with everyone.