Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

New Sub Clan-My first xG:N *revised*

I have a few people interested in Naruto as much as I am. I am an avid anime fan and the Naruto series *Japanese Sub* is one of my favorites. Only restriction is your in game name has to have something to do with the Naruto universe. You can be a villain or even the name of a special move or town. If you want in.. just post :D

if you dont want to change you name just have

your name *something naruto*

If you don't want to change your sub clan or add N, just have *japanese or naruto related at the end*

i def want in on this, love naruto, japanese sub is much better than eng. favourite character is pain (u mad ero? just kidding lol) with his chinra tensai, how would i have to make my name?

Some people are having trouble with this.. so If you just want to add anything in japanese in *.......* after your name is fine too

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

i def want in on this, love naruto, japanese sub is much better than eng. favourite character is pain (u mad ero? just kidding lol) with his chinra tensai, how would i have to make my name?

then you would be xG:MN serbiansnanga *chinra tensai*

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

mod comes first

damn, i have to shorten my name considerably in order to add in chinra tensai, to the point where ppl wont recognize me, can i put Pain or Nagato instead?

ill just put Pain at the end

damn, i have to shorten my name considerably in order to add in chinra tensai, to the point where ppl wont recognize me, can i put Pain or Nagato instead?

ill just put Pain at the end

kurushimi is pain in Japanese.. or just have pain

herp durp i'll be Naruto.

you can be my shy little Hinata

---------- Post added 06-09-2011 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-08-2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

Members of other sub clans can keep their single letter but after you must have * Japanese or Naruto related*

Favorite character = Kiba. I love his ways. And how his life is based around dogs. Haha Im a dog person.

Favorite character = Kiba. I love his ways. And how his life is based around dogs. Haha Im a dog person.

His dog/wolf it seems is pretty cool I always liked him too.. he is still kind of a ***** and just use him to track lol

His dog/wolf it seems is pretty cool I always liked him too.. he is still kind of a ***** and just use him to track lol

In comparison to regular Naruto, to Shipuuden Naruto, Akumaru was fed highly concentrated steroids. :(