Zoro

Toob's Map

So today i was just looking through the servers list since I had nothing better to do lol and I saw an asian jailbreak server with toob's map on it. @@Flatline, and hawkeye would know this server. So are they allowed to have toob's make since technically it does not belong to them? Or are maps allowed to be everywhere no matter what for jailbreak.

They are allowed to use it. I put it up on CSbanana so that people could use my map if they like. Basically, if you publish your map, anyone is allowed to use it. I think it's cool that it's on other servers! But I have V5 coming out soon with some updates. Such as improved deathrun, eaiser to guard surf, bigger pool, added freedom pit, ect..

@@toob make sure the death run is brighter and I don't need to use the flashlight

~ Oh also, make the freedom pit have a "glitch" where you can jump in it and live xD

No matter what, good map

@@toob make sure the death run is brighter and I don't need to use the flashlight ~ Oh also, make the freedom pit have a "glitch" where you can jump in it and live xD No matter what, good map

Already made death run brighter/nicer. And added freedom pit (except you can't survive :devil: ). V5 is now on the list.Thanks!

And, fuck you too YONI, I mean LQuidator...