DaddioDoug

kinda of a problem for some people

For the past month or two i have been in xG the lowest grade i had was a 25% and then brought it up to a 70% in a day and now is probably a 79%. So i don't see a problem with me at least

For the past month or two i have been in xG the lowest grade i had was a 25% and then brought it up to a 70% in a day and now is probably a 79%. So i don't see a problem with me at least

why did it drop to 25% in the first place?

If you are so obsessed with CSS or xG that you allow your grades to start slipping then you need to rethink your priorities. Silence's staff gets shitty pay from what I hear anyways.

Hey it's not my grades slipping I was just suggesting to make it easier for people to get in xG or promo. I justed wanted to suggest a idea and mention this topic to help people out

Just no. There have already been multiple threads about making xG harder to get into. Why make it easier? If you aren't up to the challenge to get promoted then don't. It is that simple.

Hey it's not my grades slipping I was just suggesting to make it easier for people to get in xG or promo. I justed wanted to suggest a idea and mention this topic to help people out

I didn't mean you specifically, I was just using it in a general way.

As stated. There have already been numerous threads to make it HARDER to get into. Also getting promoted shouldn't be easy. You need to work for it.

Always remember Life>Video games. It's better to excel in life than to life for the pleasure at this moment.

As a full time student and working full time now (30 hours a week before due to school), I really miss playing on my desktop..

It all depends on you though, if you believe that something short term (xG) is going to help you in the long run, you're oblivious. Learn your priorities, having a promotion isn't even something to be proud or happy about, it's just more responsibilities coming to you. Speaking as a former Division Leader, yeah, I didn't mind it I just grew accustomed to it but it definitely adds more toll to your responsibilities. Don't let xG hinder yourself, it's not that important, to those who think it is (except silence, to each is own) you're areally incompetent oblivious fool. Either way, getting in isn't hard, you want it in? Just be active on team speak and in-game, pretty much a ticket on getting in. Being in team speak doesn't involve just staying in an empty channel, start interacting with the community and build rapport with them and you'll be in no time.

TL;DR Be more active on team speak, focus on school, don't be an idiot who prioritizes communities and games over education.

Pretty excited about getting a new desktop to start playing again!