Eden

Jb New Maps Please

Should there be more maps for JB?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be more maps for JB?

• Yes
    • No

Kinda get bored of JB no new maps being put in, I beleive the most recent is parrabellum. Not very fun when everyone votes the same maps i.e VIpinthemix, Avalanche, lego etc. Please can we have new maps it would be fun to play around. I play minigames, gungame and deathrun aswell, I feel they have enough maps considering they arent played as much as JB. I have been looking through the map submissions and have downloaded like 4 or 5 of them to see what people like. It looks like they are not big maps like Parrabellum but not as small as Vipinthemix. I dont know if people have talked about this before but one of the main reasons I play on xG is cause of JB, but as specified I do play on other servers. Anyone agree with me? cause I know there are a lot of other people that think the same way. Reply down below if you have any questions or feedback.

-Thanks Eden

The Map Request part of the CS:S sub-forum is there for a reason. Find some cool maps, make a thread, tag silence no less than 1,000,000 times, spam your friends the link to the thread via Steam Chat, and you should be all set.

With our current CS:S Div Leader busy, don't expect any requests to be accepted. You'll be lucky if Silence adds them, he has a knack for being a butt pirate. As Diabeetus stated above:

Find some cool maps, make a thread, tag silence no less than 1,000,000 times, spam your friends the link to the thread via Steam Chat, and you should be all set.