TheKingBaby

Change

make a new div?

So in order to solve our problems (one of the largest being adequate finances) we should go and spend even more money on another Division? No thank you. We should focus on improving our already successful divisions, not trying to just churn out as many as possible. Focusing on bringing back hub or coming up with new games for servers like Jaibreak would probably be a better idea. We need to break away from the mold that we've created with our wardens on Jailbreak and try to be more creative and spontaneous. Just playing the same map games and First Reaction; Last Reaction all day gets real boring.

make a new div?

So in order to solve our problems (one of the largest being adequate finances) we should go and spend even more money on another Division? No thank you. We should focus on improving our already successful divisions, not trying to just churn out as many as possible. Focusing on bringing back hub or coming up with new games for servers like Jaibreak would probably be a better idea. We need to break away from the mold that we've created with our wardens on Jailbreak and try to be more creative and spontaneous. Just playing the same map games and First Reaction; Last Reaction all day gets real boring.

very very true. but if i think warrior said was true silence is working on tf2 and not the hub and nobody else has full access to the css servers sooo fuck.

I think giving warriorsfury co-leader will fix all problems

gg no re

i think you coming back will fix a lot of problems. *cough* gmod is dead *cough*

You still have a div leader *cough* xemnas *cough* who apparently isn't doing much.

Honestly the only reason I'm still on these forums is for beetus and because I'm bored AF.

Guys you need to make people happy on CSS and we need to fix it up because if we tighten thinks up and take everything seriously were gonna lose more people too a different division C:SS will come back in bits and pieces. Lets tag Silence and hear what he has to say

@@Rhododendron

I agree with @@diabeetus and think we should improve the css division, try to warden more effectively, get HUB back...

well when i get home from vaca (this thrusday) i will go hard in the paint to learn c++ to try and make a hub

I agree with @@diabeetus and think we should improve the css division, try to warden more effectively, get HUB back...

well when i get home from vaca (this thrusday) i will go hard in the paint to learn c++ to try and make a hub

That'd be awesome dude, I have so many books on it from my bro in college if i had any fucking initiative Id pick one up and learn..