Warriorsfury

Problems?

Honestly, I don't want to add to the list of TL;DR, so I'll just agree with the following:

members should get admin and mod and even DM by working hard and give help to their division.

I think that a lot of the active, mature, and well rounded members get forgotten because of the TS activity.

|| How to fix disrespect and abuse || If you think someone is being a cunt, here's how you handle it. -Take a demo or screenshots -Get them on teamspeak/steam and pull in the leader/manager of the division they were on -Talk it out -If the issue persists, post said screenshots in member protest/report abuse/ban request -??? -Profit

I'll also point out the amount of rank/power abuse going on (at least in the CS:S Division). Countless times I have seen Staff Members wiggle their way out of a punishment with their rank as an excuse. Other times I have seen them argue to the point where the other Staff Members just say "fuck it" and they get away scot-free.

EDIT: Gawd also makes a valid point. If you see rules being broken, Staff Members abusing or blatant disrespect, take action and get a demo or screenshot. As an ex-Division Manager, a suggestion was brought up to Silence that we have an "Anonymous Section" made to report such things without fear of being shunned by the community or being labelled as a "tattle-tale". Sadly, people are only using it for shit-all threads and stupid ass posts. Make use of it, do your part as a Member and help weed out the Staff Members or Members who need to be dealt with.

As an ex-Division Manager, a suggestion was brought up to Silence that we have an "Anonymous Section" made to report such things without fear of being shunned by the community or being labelled as a "tattle-tale". Sadly, people are only using it for shit-all threads and stupid ass posts. Make use of it, do your part as a Member and help weed out the Staff Members or Members who need to be dealt with.

When I first made this suggestion in a thread, I originally envisioned it as a very regulated process. One where you could fill out a form and have it sent for approval to make sure it's not some troll. As you said, sadly now it's just a bunch of trolls posting hate threads.

In regards to the anonymous thread there's a way to find out who posts stuff, don't know if that's how it's supposed to be or it's just a flaw. Just saying in case we wanted to use it properly, I won't say how to know who posted, but it can be done.

imo, people need to stop being such damn beta pussies, if someones bugging u, either ignore them or tell them to fuck off, it is simple as that, anyone can do it and if that doesnt stop them, then block them on ts/steam/whatever the fuck and ull NEVER HAVE TO HEAR THEM AGAIN EVER unless u decide to unblock them urself, these tools are put in place for that reason yet no one takes the initiative to consider blocking them and instead take the insults and abuse and then ragequit the clan complaining about disrespect yet they did NOTHING to put a stop to it like getting a demo or screenshots.

you people need to start thinking ffs and half the problems in the css division will disappear instantly

Yes, because you can block people on CSS. Some high level coleader shit right there.

Actually you can i mean you can just mute there mic in the player-list its not really a huge problem and if they persist in chat its not really that hard to just not look at there messages or just completely ignore them as a whole....

@@Hidingmaster, it's virtually impossible to determine who posted unless the person who posted said they posted (Dat alliteration). Unless you want to go through each and every Member's profile, chances are you won't find out who the person is. I would know, as I've tried to find out who posted something in that section of the forums to no avail.

Point is, so long as the person who posted does not give out any specific information about the thread to friends (making it obvious) then I don't think there should be too much of a problem. Granted, you can find the information of someone posting there in their previous posts on their Profile page, but again, it is incredibly difficult to track down said person unless they hint at it.

@@Forest, it is virtually impossible. But I thought I should at least let people know so it doesn't cause an issue down the road. Posts will be anonymous, but with a lot of free time one could potentially trace it to its true author.

Making threads like this isn't initiative since everyone who is staff makes posts like this every week. Do you want positive change? Look at the community yourself. If you're active and a staff member you should be able to tell right away problems that people have with the community. Take some initiative, and start changes for the better. It's easy playing the blame game blaming whoever but unless you want change show the community you have balls and do something to positively benefit the community.

for example...

HAVE A FUCKING WEEKLY COMMUNITY NIGHT! No one fucking cares if you make a thread suggesting what game or what mode it is, just pick something new every week and just do it. The worst that could happen? The server won't be full but you'll give the option of getting the members to hang out with the higher staff members and get to know them. What will most likely happen? Server will be populated full of staff and members and everyone will be having fun competing and getting to meet others.

HAVE A FUCKING WEEKLY COMMUNITY NIGHT! No one fucking cares if you make a thread suggesting what game or what mode it is, just pick something new every week and just do it.

THANK YOU. #Aegean4Co

Making threads like this isn't initiative since everyone who is staff makes posts like this every week. Do you want positive change? Look at the community yourself. If you're active and a staff member you should be able to tell right away problems that people have with the community. Take some initiative, and start changes for the better. It's easy playing the blame game blaming whoever but unless you want change show the community you have balls and do something to positively benefit the community.

for example...

HAVE A FUCKING WEEKLY COMMUNITY NIGHT! No one fucking cares if you make a thread suggesting what game or what mode it is, just pick something new every week and just do it. The worst that could happen? The server won't be full but you'll give the option of getting the members to hang out with the higher staff members and get to know them. What will most likely happen? Server will be populated full of staff and members and everyone will be having fun competing and getting to meet others.

I actually try at this shit. Kind of hard when no one els will fucking do it.

for example...

He said take the initiative and do it yourself. not suggest it and try to get other people to do it.

for example...

He said take the initiative and do it yourself. not suggest it and try to get other people to do it.

Not suggest it and try to get other people to do it? What rank am I?

A moderator...

I'm not a fucking DM I can't do shit as a mod. You CANNOT do anything without a voice, and that "voice" comes with rank sadly. Not saying im power hungry, I tried my best but it did not work as you can see. So all i'm going to do is sit back and watch.

A moderator...

I'm not a fucking DM I can't do shit as a mod. You CANNOT do anything without a voice, and that "voice" comes with rank sadly. Not saying im power hungry, I tried my best but it did not work as you can see. So all i'm going to do is sit back and watch.

It doesn't take DM to make a community night. All you have to do is say hey guys we are having a community night. this server. this time. join it or forever be a faget. just ask someone to make an event. community night does not necessarily mean you have to offer credits for the non-existent hub.

A moderator...

It doesn't take DM to make a community night. All you have to do is say hey guys we are having a community night. this server. this time. join it or forever be a faget. just ask someone to make an event. community night does not necessarily mean you have to offer credits for the non-existent hub.

There is no regulations on it. Though, since I needed DM permission for a comp. night you would jump to the conclusion you would need permission for a community night.

Warrior is simply preventing the possibility from looking like a fool by scheduling his own community night, he's just a moderator.

A moderator...

That does not change the problems going on. It removed them for a night. I'm not going to do anything because I already tried, if you don't beleive me. Look at all the hate him getting.