sqwurt

plugin request

Here at Xeno Gamers - we have no dumb idea's.

I see where you could be going with this, however it wouldn't make sense for Terrorists not to have knives, that is the only way to have fun in Jailbreak. I thought maybe we can hide the knives around the map, in which T's don't spawn with knives - but they can get ones easily.

I don't like the concept of having the ability to drop your knife - but I appreciate the suggestion :P

NO, fuck no. Wardens don't need to know that they have to power to make us drop our knives!

No, but seriously. Wardens cannot force us to drop our knives and who would want to drop it? Then you'd be screwed if you forgot it in your cell or something.

It would be cool if we could throw it though.

pros-Send a knife flying at a ct.

cons-After you throw it, you have to retrieve it.

Pretty obvious you threw the knife since you don't have one, and knowing the ct's one would claim they saw it.

NO, fuck no. Wardens don't need to know that they have to power to make us drop our knives!

No, but seriously. Wardens cannot force us to drop our knives and who would want to drop it? Then you'd be screwed if you forgot it in your cell or something.

It would be cool if we could throw it though.

pros-Send a knife flying at a ct.

cons-After you throw it, you have to retrieve it.

Pretty obvious you threw the knife since you don't have one, and knowing the ct's one would claim they saw it.

there actually is throwing knife plugin [CSS] Throwing Knives - AlliedModders