Swift

Swift

@DrLee @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @Gawd @diabeetus as CLs, and since the suspect is accused of breaking XenoGamer rules, this is now your investigation, handle it as you may, your final decision is basically let him in, don't let him in, or ban him.

I am confused as fudge about what is going on here.. but as far as understand you should not be allowed to join due to the previous rule violations.

yes

he broke rules

and should be punished

A lot of people have not been able to join because of rule breaking

why should he be let off??

well if he stopped playing tf2 in may, then vector's story doesn't add up. i'm not sure the policy on impersonation if the user never impersonated in game or on the servers (not counting offline games), so it's up to the CL's at this point

well if he stopped playing tf2 in may, then vector's story doesn't add up. i'm not sure the policy on impersonation if the user never impersonated in game or on the servers (not counting offline games), so it's up to the CL's at this point

He had played multiple times after that

what i don't get is that @Vector is the type of guy who would screenshot somebody impersonating him. had he seen it, he would have screenshotted. none of this really adds up and there is no proof.

what i don't get is that @Vector is the type of guy who would screenshot somebody impersonating him. had he seen it, he would have screenshotted. none of this really adds up and there is no proof.

i didn't take a screenshot because i gave him a warning, and he apologized for it which is why i didn't persue because i figured swift wouldn't do that but as you can see in kendrick's he did.