ArminArmout

Why Armin's Mac Sucks

My computer, which is a shitty mac, is having this awful problem where after starts up 5 minutes later the wifi stops. And that means I won't be able to play any tf2 until I get my new one which I hope will be in early June but if not I'll have to wipe everything on it. But I'm going on hiatus for about a month because macs fucking suck. I might be able to play for about a 30 minute period on the server sometimes but I will disconnect randomly.

But I can still be on the forums on my iPad and my phone.

Conclusion: Macs suck and they can burn in hell plz

-1 Why the hell do you have a Mac?

-1 has a mac

My mom broke my windows computer I started using her shitty MacBook Pro from 2008 to play tf2 and every time I do the shitty laptop has a heat stroke.

Plz save my life by donating my a free Alienware pc

My mom broke my windows computer I started using her fudgety MacBook Pro from 2008 to play tf2 and every time I do the fudgety laptop has a heat stroke.

Plz save my life by donating my a free Alienware pc

Please don't buy alienware. Honestly a waste of money. Just make your own PC. It's cheaper and there are a bunch of builds out there you can look at. Anything from like mid-range to high-end.

Please don't buy alienware. Honestly a waste of money. Just make your own PC. It's cheaper and there are a bunch of builds out there you can look at. Anything from like mid-range to high-end.

I was just kidding lel I could never afford an Alienware