Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Complex #Fnatic

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:87152220

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Okay, im back with another false ban. First off all, i killed someone that was jumping while warden said AFK Freeze, seems perfectly fine to me. Then i get CT banned because i kill a T that was knifing me, think that is allowed too. And this is not a ban request, but xgmm is not playing with rules. He says to the warden wat he should have done in that day like You should have done boatrace but no you did Odd man out. He was constantly whining over the fact that the warden doed what he does, and he is saying stupid shit like, you cant do this or you cant do that. Well i've checked the rules and i was allowed. He also wasnt responding to what i was telling him in admin chat. I told him that a CT didnt have a mic so that he could move him to T, just straight up ignored me. Hope you guys will consider unbanning me again. Sorry if anyone wanna rate this post bad spelling im Dutch.

-Lucas, Complex

Yes i whined cause i was getting complaints about a warden being bad, people dont join a server to be barked at and play repetitive games, be fucking creative,you left before i showed you how. 2. The entire ct team called you out on a freekill but i didnt see it and let it slide but when you jump into race with the prisoners with your weapons and without cts permission and then kill them while you are being attacked thats when you got ct banned for a week. and if you want to talk not following rules i can point out all the rules you broke in your little time as ct.

2 counts of freekill

mass baiting - 1 hour to 24 ban

threating mod

spamming admin chat - ban FROM server

So you can try again next week and you know try to get it right? i dont know your choice.

And before you bark about not being in the rules, there are unspoken rules (or common sense) that covers way more than the current rule book. Love ya

I was there when this happened (although my computer keeps crashing cause i'm poor) Complex was like getting mad,did bait and did spam Admin Chat i didn't see why he banned him cause you know crap computer but a bit too much salt. So no not really a false ban and even though some people might be unreliable i did get steam messages of people getting mad cause you were freekilling. Complex i'd say just be careful about who you kill cause in a cell with a gun there might be 2 t's in there like you don't go and kill both of them. Or maybe you thought it came from one cell but it came from another I've seen those before. Just...just be careful and stay calm cause if you get mad too fast it's only normal for people to dislike you faster. Do go all caps it only makes it you're getting mad/screaming c:

just a heads up, while the website/sourcebans was down today, you were trolling really bad. spamming, disrespect, and blatant disregard for rules, as such you are going to be banned from the server for 1 week, maybe when you come back, you will have an attitude adjustment, and less prone to getting on the wrong end of the ban stick.