Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Skelly

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

well 38d in game on surf. i have no idea for other

Experience:

I was an admin for tf2 xenogamers, but i stepped down cause i was attempting to quit the game. Didn't work out.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I'm back, still spending a lot of time on surf. I'd love to be staff again. This community has become family, I miss it.

+1 This guy, regardless of the few problems he's had in the past, was a really good staff member. As long as he sorts out his relationship with @YeEternalTuna then I'm 100% down for you coming back to staff.

Your stepping down thread was incredibly uncalled for, however... I am down for you getting staff back but as @Kypari said, you need to work on the relashionship between you and tuna.

Consider this both +1 and Neutral.

Good Luck

Your stepping down thread was incredibly uncalled for, however... I am down for you getting staff back but as @Kypari said, you need to work on the relashionship between you and tuna.

Consider this both +1 and Neutral.

Good Luck

okay I understand this. I believe he has me blocked even if i wanted to message him. i also never see him on surf

okay I understand this. I believe he has me blocked even if i wanted to message him. i also never see him on surf

If you do happen to run into him at surf, start from there :)

Now I think you did fantastic as staff Skelly, and could do so again. To me you were an incredibly valued member of surf which is a server i've always felt has needed it's own dedicated staff (at least more so than other servers) and the "surf team" could really use a bolster as of late. The issue is the way in which you left came off as a lack of dedication to the position you held at the time. Now there is nothing wrong with taking a break from the game by any means, you should never push yourself do to something you don't enjoy. It does still create the appearance of your position having been something of lesser importance to you, and the issues you had with tuna made the whole situation seem significantly more petty, menial, and altogether unnecessary.

I was excited to see you still playing the game fairly often after you stepped down with it really only seeming like a week or so that you actually left the game for. That being said, this made it seem all the more likely that it wasn't really the game itself that had led to you stepping down. It just seems as if your position wasn't something you valued highly, and it would be a shame to see you treat it poorly again. It has only been a little over a month since you were so promptly ready to step down, which doesn't seem like much time for you to have had a "change of heart" about holding a position as staff.

I wish you the best of luck Skelly, and I'd love to see you on the staff rooster again in the future (and I'm sure a number of our surf regulars would as well), but due to how easily you seemed to give up staff before, it's going to be a -1 from me for now.

Now I think you did fantastic as staff Skelly, and could do so again. To me you were an incredibly valued member of surf which is a server i've always felt has needed it's own dedicated staff (at least more so than other servers) and the "surf team" could really use a bolster as of late. The issue is the way in which you left came off as a lack of dedication to the position you held at the time. Now there is nothing wrong with taking a break from the game by any means, you should never push yourself do to something you don't enjoy. It does still create the appearance of your position having been something of lesser importance to you, and the issues you had with tuna made the whole situation seem significantly more petty, menial, and altogether unnecessary.

I was excited to see you still playing the game fairly often after you stepped down with it really only seeming like a week or so that you actually left the game for. That being said, this made it seem all the more likely that it wasn't really the game itself that had led to you stepping down. It just seems as if your position wasn't something you valued highly, and it would be a shame to see you treat it poorly again. It has only been a little over a month since you were so promptly ready to step down, which doesn't seem like much time for you to have had a "change of heart" about holding a position as staff.

I wish you the best of luck Skelly, and I'd love to see you on the staff rooster again in the future (and I'm sure a number of our surf regulars would as well), but due to how easily you seemed to give up staff before, it's going to be a -1 from me for now.

Well first off I want a staff rooster now. Second, i had been contemplating stepping down for about a month before that. The game had become a chore for me. dealing the little kids every single day had made coming on a miserable experience, I had to take a break to make the game fun for me again. I love this community, but i completely understand if i don't get staff back.

Well first off I want a staff rooster now. Second, i had been contemplating stepping down for about a month before that. The game had become a chore for me. dealing the little kids every single day had made coming on a miserable experience, I had to take a break to make the game fun for me again. I love this community, but i completely understand if i don't get staff back.

I can confirm that Skeletal was considering stepping down a month before stepping down. He decided against it at the time but was not 100%.

Neutral for now, you were cool from what I've seen prior to the stepping down thread, after that I've been leaning towards the negative side. I'd like to see you try and work on your relationship with Tuna to the point where you two can work side by side without any problems. Unless this happens, having you two both as staff (still mudslinging) would spell disaster.

Good luck on your application, Skelly. Hopefully you and @YeEternalTuna can sort out your differences and work side by side on the servers.

I was at work, sorry i didnt get a chance to respond. The reason i decided to leave cause i was bored and getting on surf was a chore. Tuna wasnt the reason. what i did to Tuna was uncalled for, i shouldve kept my opinion to dms or silent. I decided to jump on the bandwagon, but i took it too far. I would like to make a formal apology to Tuna. This probably won't help anything, but here it is.