Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Homecoming this week

Don't feel bad... Homecoming is in 2 weeks for me and I'm not going either. My first time in my life I was asked out to a dance, I went and found my date making out with another guy, it's obvious she didn't care for me. I know how you feel bro, hang In there

It's all cool, life can suck but hey, we still got each other... We can thank god for that, we don't need girls!!!! They take our money, waste our time, and ruin our day! (Not referring to all girls :p )

Let me tell you a story of cruel heartbreak.

I had a crush on this girl. She has some problems with her life, but she is beautiful and funny. I helped her with problems generally, so she could be stable. I was going to ask her but I realized something.

She doesn't care for me one bit, and she uses me.

Moral of the story: Anyone that you can trust, and love, can be doing it out of pity, or not even care at all.

Aah, love, a tricky game to play. So many of us pray, for the day (sorry about thr rhyming ._.) that we will find that "special someone" but i will tell you this. If you want to get a girl, or even hang out with them. Talk to them, casualy, nothing involving dates or anything, just as if you are talking to one of your "bros" (but this one will never talk to you agian, and think that you are a creep if you say/do one thing wrong) secondly, don't just talk at school, if they invite you somewhere (swimming, or something like that) GO! If they invited you, than it ovbiously means that your in the clear. If you don't feel comfortable going alone, ask a friend to come with. But don't pick one that will steal your "amber" (my gurl ;P) and leave you behind. I could write soo much more, but it is your life, so the story is written in the cursive of your hand weither it be messy or scribbled.

1 word: Christian Dating for Christian Singles | Join Free @ Christian Mingle

JK but honestly I had a girlfriend in 7th grade, she broke up with me because people told her I didn't like her and well she broke up with me since it was fake. Now I am best friends with her and I can't really date her now. Life's a bro, just suck it up and dance with people at homecoming, find a group to go with.

(The girl also I dated was hot back then and now is like a babe)

While on the subject and I'm going to be honest. Sometimes girls are just es who just uses some people. There was a girl I had a huge crush on a long time ago in high school and I did everything for her, but she kept going back to her on again off again boyfriend who treated her like crap. Whenever she had a problem, she always went to me for help and being the nice guy I am, I helped her. Sometimes, its just not worth it finding that one girl, but someday you will find that one girl who is special to you.

Anyways, if you don't have a homecoming date, just go to it with a group of friends, that's what I did senior year & had a blast with them =)

Aww don't you worry you poor baby, a girl will be there for you, not all girls are just into you yet, but you'll get there. My Freshman year I asked out this girl and she said no, and just became friends, then Sophomore year I asked her again and she said yes, because we had been through a lot between the year. Don't be hard on yourself, keep your head held high!!!!! and don't set your bar low, because then you become the school's . When you get that girl, don't think about..., , all night, I know its hard because the after parties, everyone is just wasted, but put some effort to know her :)

GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW VALION!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

msg me I've got some great ideas to ask out a girl for HC.