Duke

DukeXRion

Member Name: DukeXRion

In-Game Name: [xG] ♥Duke♥ [DC]

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9734875

Donated: No

Other information: I'm applying 5 days early cause i wont be here after wensday for a few days and Aegean, Serb and Pyro said i could. I'm not here to be one of the members who wants mod to slay people for freekilling me, i am applying for mod so i can help make the servers better and help enforce rules. I havnt donated Yet but i am going to donate soon for the xG Events group!

+1 grizzly adams for mod, knows rules, good guy, funny, stuff and such

Grizzly Adams is my hero :p jk and thanks also

inb4 hagrid

+1 I enjoy playing with duke, he is a nice person, knows the rules and respects everybody around him he is a great guy and I would appreciate if he got moderator.

I think Haggard would be best for our wizardry school xD but no.. Duke is a cool guy and would be great for mod because he is mature he knows the rules very well.. I see him reminding people every day about simple ♥♥♥♥ so yeah i think duke would be perfect for mod :D +1

Ah Duke, where do I start? When you first applied for xG I -1'd you. I thought you were a derp for insulting one of my friends. Since then we've always been negative, yet civil with each other. You -1'd my mod app and whatnot.

But really, you're a cool dude.Very mature and you know the rules well. You ability to control the Ts as warden is astounding and with your general demeanor I see that easily spilling over into controlling the kids in the server. You would be extremely fair in judgements and whatnot.

I give you a hearty +1, best of luck.

Ah Duke, where do I start? When you first applied for xG I -1'd you. I thought you were a derp for insulting one of my friends. Since then we've always been negative, yet civil with each other. You -1'd my mod app and whatnot.

But really, you're a cool dude.Very mature and you know the rules well. You ability to control the Ts as warden is astounding and with your general demeanor I see that easily spilling over into controlling the kids in the server. You would be extremely fair in judgements and whatnot.

I give you a hearty +1, best of luck.

Even during the times i sound like im raging and screaming i'm calm and if your on ts3 u'll hear me laugh about it :3 I Thank you for your opinion!

+1 me and duke first started off with beef but we soon became at mutual grounds real chill guy knows the rules and is sexy af on cam

+1, you're a good guy and a mature guy. I think you need to work on the anger a bit and not let your emotions get the best of you. Other than that, +1. Ignore the trolls, ignore the retards, just pay attention to the game and try to give good impressions. Be the best member you can be by not being an angry member, being angry is bad. If you wanna become a moderator, you can't let your emotions get in the way of stuff.

It's funny that we use to dislike each other, but you're alright. Just yeah work on the anger and stuff and you'll be a good moderator. :x