Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Nova for Mod.

Alright. I have been here since January 23rd, 2012. I followed Syn into xG, since he recommended that it would be a good idea. Now the story begins.

I did have 109 posts, but since most of those threads were moved or deleted, it had went down to 92, so I have posted to get back up and to post my Mod app. I believe that I am worthy of being a TF2 mod to help Syn with the midnight crew, as he would call it, we could always use some more TF2 people.

I have had admin powers before, but in a CSS server that used to be run by Syn, and I basically know all the rules to TF2, and CSS. I'm a very active person on Teamspeak, Steam, on the forums, and in game. I believe that I would be a great addition to the "Mod force" as you would call it, and if you know me then you know all about me, if you don't, I think you should get to know me so we can become familiar with eachother ;D (SO not creepy.)

*This is MOD for TF2*

BASICALLY: ASK Syn how I am with admin powers. He trusted me on his server, so! :3

Decision: +1

Why: One of the coolest, nicest people in this entire clan. She helps people with their problems, and is very mature. She knows the rules, and enforces them to the best of her ability. She would make an excellent moderator.

Maturity: 9/10 One of the most mature people here.

Activity: Very active on the tf2 Servers.

Best of luck Nova :D

Decision:+1

Why: I talk to her frequently, she knows the rules, and is very active in game. She does enforce the rules and does not stand for people abusing their mic and knows how to throw them down.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 8.5/10

-1 whos this person lol?

+1 knows rules, active as FUCK, mature when she needs to be, pretty chill person, dont stay in the same room as her or ur ass will prob be sore as hell when u leave lol

Decision: +1

Why: Shes an excellent member, known her for ages, she knows the rules, she falls and abides by them. Respectful, great attitude. She'd make a great addition to the team/night-watch.

Maturity: Shes mature, she gets a bit rowdy. But is fine overall.

Activity: 9/10 - She gets busy like me, but is on most of the time.

+1+1+1+1

Nice, cool, active as hell, sexy as fuck, rule follower, helper outer, all around awesome person!

Act: 10/10

Mat: 9/10