carsN

Cookie Princess

She doesnt script and also you came into surf just a minute ago and advertised that you had the ban request up.

Also it doesnt help that you really do nothing but troll (not saying this is a troll post, but it could be)

She doesnt script and also you came into surf just a minute ago and advertised that you had the ban request up.

Also it doesnt help that you really do nothing but troll (not saying this is a troll post, but it could be)

This reply should not count seeing as he did not actually watch the demos, and could not have downloaded and watched them in the time from this thread being posted to his response (less than a minute).

Invalid Order, opinions can be stated when ever and where ever as long as they are not insulting.

Where did I ever give an order? And you never stated an opinion. All you said was that she doesn't script. You're not very experienced in this game or in catching cheaters, you never watched the demo, so your entire argument is invalid.

Well obviously im a robot and ever think of that? No, because your racist against robots. I vote to perma ban Lissa on account that he is being racist towards robots.

Well obviously im a robot and ever think of that? No, because your racist against robots. I vote to perma ban Lissa on account that he is being racist towards robots.

It's funny because you call me a troll and then you post things like that.

I vote for this thread to be closed on account of it being a troll thread.

I vote for you to stop replying and using the word troll, since you clearly don't know what it means.

Stego just because your girlfriend is busted and f ugly doesn't mean you can troll lissa. I don't believe that cookie is scripting she doesn't seem like the type of person who would maybe she didn't realize she had them or w/e IDFK all i know is she wouldn't do something like that.

And you never stated an opinion. All you said was that she doesn't script.

^That's an opinion.. lawl.

Also, I'm confused. Who are you trying to get banned? In the 3rd demo, cookie isn't even bhopping/playing, she's in spec, so I'm confused on that..

^That's an opinion.. lawl.

Also, I'm confused. Who are you trying to get banned? In the 3rd demo, cookie isn't even bhopping/playing, she's in spec, so I'm confused on that..

Okay, but you still can't form an opinion without watching the demo.

And I only watched the first and half of the second, I assumed she would still be bunnyhopping in the third.