Edit History

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

10 minutes ago, Tatost said:

image.png.a0c01d1a56633e9bd090bd35b4d2e1eb.png

Just going to make a reply to this, as Discord is not the ideal platform for something like this. @Dannypicacho

No, I don't think everything is harassment; However, using someone's name as an insult? That's harassment. Shit talking someone to the point where they leave the community? That's harassment.  Call me crazy, but are you not one of the people that pushed Icy to the point where he left the community? Sure, he may have fucked up as a DM, but that's kind of what's to be expected from someone who's new to a position of power. He might be toxic in ten manners, but that can be dealt with. My point is that there are other ways to solve these problems than going around beating people with the ugly stick. This sort of behavior makes everyone else look like an asshole. I mean, I don't have much room to talk because I know I can be toxic as fuck, but it's kind of embarrassing seeing staff members doing more hurting than helping in these situations. The entire point of me writing this thread was to make sure people at least made an attempt to help out.

Not going to call out any names, but a few specific staff members seriously need to get a fucking grip and play their role in the community. If you think for even a second that this applies to you, it most likely does.

I didn't help push icy out of the community. Most of the time I was chill with icy but I was honest with him in telling him that we often didn't want him in 10mans because of his behaviour. The forum post I made saying "mission complete" was meant to say "you guys made him leave". It was never my intention to make Icy leave, since he was good with the Minecraft server, but I didn't care that he left. If he's gonna leave because nobody enjoys him playing 10mans, that's not my problem.

When I made that comment on discord I was referring to you getting mad at friendly jokes between people and telling them to read your post.

The context in that pic is me defending Dukey because people were making him do something he wasn't comfortable with when he didn't agree to the rules beforehand. (Not the golfit shoe rules, something else)

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

2 minutes ago, Tatost said:

image.png.a0c01d1a56633e9bd090bd35b4d2e1eb.png

Just going to make a reply to this, as Discord is not the ideal platform for something like this. @Dannypicacho

No, I don't think everything is harassment; However, using someone's name as an insult? That's harassment. Shit talking someone to the point where they leave the community? That's harassment.  Call me crazy, but are you not one of the people that pushed Icy to the point where he left the community? Sure, he may have fucked up as a DM, but that's kind of what's to be expected from someone who's new to a position of power. He might be toxic in ten manners, but that can be dealt with. My point is that there are other ways to solve these problems than going around beating people with the ugly stick. This sort of behavior makes everyone else look like an asshole. I mean, I don't have much room to talk because I know I can be toxic as fuck, but it's kind of embarrassing seeing staff members doing more hurting than helping in these situations. The entire point of me writing this thread was to make sure people at least made an attempt to help out.

Not going to call out any names, but a few specific staff members seriously need to get a fucking grip and play their role in the community. If you think for even a second that this applies to you, it most likely does.

I didn't help push icy out of the community. Most of the time I was chill with icy but I was honest with him in telling him that we often didn't want him in 10mans because of his behaviour. The forum post I made saying "mission complete" was meant to say "you guys made him leave". It was never my intention to make Icy leave since he was good with the Minecraft server, but I didn't care that he left. If he's gonna leave because nobody enjoys him playing 10mans, that's not my problem.

When I made that comment on discord I was referring to you getting mad at friendly jokes between people and telling them to read your post.

The context in that pic is me defending Dukey because people were making him do something he wasn't comfortable with when he didn't agree to the rules beforehand. (Not the golfit shoe rules, something else)