Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Gaming gear

Alright, so my mouse and headset have been broken for a while, and I end up replacing with a wireless mouse and. Game on headset which hurts my ears and barely works.

So, I need suggestions for a cheap but quality keyboard ( no higher than 90 ).

I'm pretty certain on my choice of a razor death adder 2013 mouse, it's only 70 bucks waiting for a clearance for Xmas.

Headset with mic. Might get a Logitech for 40ish, but suggestion for anything under 70 would be nice.

Mouse pad, I'll get a scarab from razor.

Might get another monitor, I have a 23 inch ATM so might just get more on those on sale.

Feel free to suggest new gear etc.

I use a basic $20 Logitech keyboard (which I don't use in-game), in-game I use a Logitech G13 gameboard

Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard (920-000946) - Newegg.com

$30 Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite - Newegg.com

$30 Microsoft LiveChat headset (works great, used it for years)

[MEDIA=amazon]B000J4WPW8[/MEDIA]

This set up has treated me well for years (except the G13, just got it this spring and it's going strong - highly recomended)

I use Razer Imperator as mouse and g19 keyboard.

No idea what the price is in the US, but i will suggest razer mouse, and a Logitech Gamer keyboard. Before i used G13, which also is a really good keyboard.

well when dealing with anything that you want the best performance on, I would try to avoid anything wireless because the speed and latency is unnoticeable but can sometimes cut out and the batteries on some appliances can get annoying to change, and the mechanical keyboard needs some getting used to with the way the key presses and the noise some make, the best keyboards are made by

STEELSERIES

LOGITECH

RAZER

COOLERMASTER (Storm Series)

heres my pick for only $79.99

Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire Rapid SGK-4000-GKCM1-US USB or PS/2 Wired Mechanical Cherry BROWN Switches Gaming Keyboard - Newegg.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE5g9tSPmoA

its switch is a mix between mechanical and regular keyboard and it removes the numpad and has removable keys its plain simple and reliable with a great warranty

the mouse for one thing should not be a RAZER Death Adder because its overpriced and can get uncomfortable and over time the grip can wear away and other things but the mouse is something thats more of a personal opinion but it should be the most important because you will most always be using the mouse to your computer so you should be 1000% positive that that mouse is the one you want.

heres mine (dont judge I love it)

Cyborg CCB437080002/04/1 Black Mouse - Newegg.com

and my suggestion that people always love and it has perfect amount of macros and the perfect placement of them for fps shooters as well, the logitech G500 (its on sale the warranty is excellent)

Logitech G500 Black Chrome 10 Buttons Dual-mode Scroll Wheel USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse - Newegg.com