Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Graphic cards.

Well at the time 2x NVIDIA 560ti was amazing but now they're are easily out performed and is what I'm currently using, I'm looking into a 7970 OC edition by XFX and either 2 of those or save my money for the upcoming AMD 8000 series but now some of the best "budget cards are the 7870 & 7850 and the 650ti and the 660ti. Is there any amount you were looking to spend on so graphics card? and you can always snag another 6850 for cheap to upgrade but a dual GPU setup isn't the best because of driver support and micro-stuttering and some games don't optomize it and cpu bandwidth for the GPUs could also hinder performace, best bet if looking to upgrade go for a single card and newer series. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Regards,

-ERNIE

Although, like Ernie said, the 560 ti is outperformed by a lot of newer cards, the 560 ti is an amazing card. It runs just about every game at max settings and with a very respectable fps. I would try and go with that card, but I will say it does eat power, so if you get that card, make sure you get a nice power supply. Aftermarket cooling shouldn't be necessary, but might be something to think about as well.

Although, like Ernie said, the 560 ti is outperformed by a lot of newer cards, the 560 ti is an amazing card. It runs just about every game at max settings and with a very respectable fps. I would try and go with that card, but I will say it does eat power, so if you get that card, make sure you get a nice power supply. Aftermarket cooling shouldn't be necessary, but might be something to think about as well.

Yeah I'm probably getting the 560ti. It will remain pretty good for the next upcoming games. When I get a job during the summer I'll upgrade.

I have a HD 6870 with 1GB VRAM.

On regards of what you should get, just get something that is new and good for your budget.

I don't know if HIS is in the states but they have been my main source of really powerful and cheap GFX cards since I started living in the 3rd Reich.