PapiChulo

See you guys around

Well, my time here in xG is done. I have had many good times with everyone and it will not be the end of all the relationships I have with you guys (no homo). You guys really are fun people to be around and hopefully this community can bounce back from the recent situations.

As you all have probably noticed, I have had a decrease in activity over the past week simply because I have lost interest in all of this. And I'm fed up with dealing with it all. I felt like it was my obligation to be here and it just wasn't fun. I haven't done this earlier because I felt like I should stay. I thought that I was needed so I could help with the CSS servers and everything but it's just not worth it anymore. I mostly stayed because Aegean seemed to count on me for the CSS servers but as you all know, he is now gone.

The recent situation was kind of a push for me to leave. I confronted everyone who was involved and still in xG and I received completely different stories from all of them. It's disgusting.

Every system will be corrupt, every community will have its corruption in leadership, but its not worth it to deal with all this on a virtual community.

I'm not trying to bash the community or anything. I love all of you and hope for the best for this place.

Goodbye

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fallacyfiles.org%2FBandwagon.jpg

You talk about getting rid of trolling and you've posted this on most of the leaving threads. Cuz Fuck Logic right?

Instead of writing a mature response, you do this shit. I applaud you for continuing to troll after you apparently got rid of all the trolls.