Sign in to follow this  
NomDeGuerre

New Maps / Physical Mods to JB

Hi There,

I just wanted to know who was currently responsible for taking care of the map rotation, customisation of JB settings etc? There are a tonne of tweaks and new maps that I think would add great value to he server. The community within xG is by far the best but having played on North American, European and ANZ servers I can say the map rotation and choice of maps is quite dismal compared to what is out there. I understand there is a file and command but it would be good if some people with interest could be put in charge of demoing and tinkering with a practice server in anticipation for a live load.

There are even maps with pirate ships!

definitely worth while, our current map choices are quite pathetic,Spartacus recently got a server rented specifically for testing out new maps.

Yes I have a private server set up for CSGO map testing. Anyone interested is getting their maps tested or becoming a tester pls pm me. Also @@Nova @@TChief or whoever is responsible for the csgo jb server map, I will allow you to test potential maps on my server as well. PM me here or on steam. Myself or Ebic can upload maps and give you access to test them before deciding if they belong on the server or not. That being said, this is MY private server, please do not freely give out my passwords without either @@spartacus , @@zackryz, or @@Ebic permission. Those 2 will let me know each time they give out the info and to whom so I can keep control. Abuse it and lose it.

Yes I have a private server set up for CSGO map testing. Anyone interested is getting their maps tested or becoming a tester pls pm me. Also @@Nova @@TChief or whoever is responsible for the csgo jb server map, I will allow you to test potential maps on my server as well. PM me here or on steam. Myself or Ebic can upload maps and give you access to test them before deciding if they belong on the server or not. That being said, this is MY private server, please do not freely give out my passwords without either @@spartacus , @@zackryz, or @@Ebic permission. Those 2 will let me know each time they give out the info and to whom so I can keep control. Abuse it and lose it.

Thank you very much for doing this, as there are some kinks in us getting a test server, as I am still trying to teach myself how to completely set servers up and run them before I can really do anything. If you guys find any good maps and want them put on the server, when I have access after I (hopefully) finish in the next 2 weeks will be able to put them on!

P.S. if you know anything about running servers and want to help, let me know because I have not run a server before and am trying to teach myself, and would appreciate any help!

For sure @@Chrono. Add me to steam and ill set you up with a server side admin account. Then get on TS and we'll give you a walk through with what we've learned so far.