Duplolas

Duplolas - Gmod

Member Name: Duplolas

Division: Gmod

In-Game Name: Duplolas

Steam ID: Its Linked

Unban Reason: I was banned from the server because of previous reasons, some of which I was already punished for. I apparently was given leeway because I was a Division Leader, thought if there was a reason to ban me I should have been banned on the spot. Instead it was held against me until I was no longer Division Leader. This is considered biased as everyone should be punished equally.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if there was proof it should have been posted in a ban request. Also, you said it was a vote, I didnt know that Gmod operates outside of xG's standard rules.

You keep saying I constantly break the rules. But you say I wasnt banned because I had a rank in xG. So is that the way you treat all of the people on xG's servers? You give special consideration to those who are in xG and dont ban them or punish them just because they are in xG.

Dupolas, Just get the fuck out, Nobody wants you in the Gmod server so why even try. Just stop trying to get unbanned and go play WarZ.

Really your other one got closed so you make another one. You don't have to play on the xG one anymore you are not part of the clan

Im pretty sure I have a lot of friends in xG still, so unless your saying only people who are in xG can play on the Gmod server then I guess you should kick everyone off the server now.

I'm fairly certain your name was one of those names that Evolve Mod rejected when the ban command was used. So that contributes to why you weren't banned faster. I assure you,after you consistently broke rules and started arguments, I tried to perma you multiple times.

I'm fairly certain your name was one of those names that Evolve Mod rejected when the ban command was used. So that contributes to why you weren't banned faster. I assure you,after you consistently broke rules and started arguments, I tried to perma you multiple times.

Im pretty sure you could have permed me considering ive been banned before on the server as well as kicked, slayed, rocketed, gagged, muted, etc.

Oh and if your refering to the time when I was pissed that someone flung a barrel at me who had revenge rdmed me the round before and killed me with it and nothing happened, im pretty sure I had the right to be pissed. And after you gagged me I left because I didnt want to deal with your BS.

And im fairly certain that in the last week I havent broken any rule besides 1-2 accidental rdms which I slayed myself for. I also got 4 people banned who mass rdmed and left when no mod was on. So ya, I totally should be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just keep making up non-existent excuses for me to stay banned other than the fact that the higher ups dont like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the fact that I havent had a non-insulting -1 just proves my point even more so.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and another thing. Why wouldnt a ban work on me, a person who doesnt even have powers on gmod, but work on SA through Mod.

I'm going to stop you right now and tell you you are wrong about whatever concept you have about banning. A LUA error happens when certain peoples names/steamids are entered into ban. Bane and Phobic I believe are people who have this error. You as well. It is an actual error in the admin software(?) that is used for the server. The only way to go around it is banning through ban list in HLSW, which even that is temperamental.

No, I wasn't referring to one specific time. I just know I've come in to the server to make sure everything is going peachy and mostly every time I joined you and someone else are in an argument over something. Disrupting the game and trying to make everything revolve around yourself and not giving up an argument after being told to.

All other commands work on the server, I could kick you, I could slay you, I could rocket you, but I just could not ban you. So do not tell me what you think I can do, when I know very well what I can do and not do.

And as for what you say about what you've done this last week, I'm not aware of. Nor do I care, I wasn't there, and I don't know what you did. What I care about is what has happened in the past and how I feel about that when I was there. My opinions of you are based on my experiences with you. Those experiences are not good, and I do not think you should play on the server because you are not constructive to the game play.

-1 Ban has been glitched for a while. The glitch doesn't let us ban certain people in-game so a super admin or div leader has to perm you in hlsw. You constantly broke rules even after we gave you so many chances. Also, we don't give xG members more leeway because they are just in xG. The reason we do it is because xG members are supposed know the rules and most likely it was an accident if they did break a rule. We also give server frequenters that know the rules more leeway for the same reason. You were also a division leader and how bad would it look to other clans if one of the high-up people in the clan got banned on one of the our own servers. Acting nice all of a sudden doesn't excuse what you did in the past. I suggest you find another ttt server because there are hundreds more out there.

Ive still been banned before. Are you saying the system allows everything but a perm? Well why not just do it for 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999?

And constantly broke what rule. Theres only so many.

Also Scooter I have played with you ONCE, ONLY ONCE BEFORE. So ya. Youve seen me argueing once. I bet you anything I could get on the server and everyone greet me with a Hello and be happy to see me, other than those who are part of the Gmod division.

The reason we do it is because xG members are supposed know the rules and most likely it was an accident if they did break a rule. We also give server frequenters that know the rules more leeway for the same reason.

So your saying that because I have broke a rule, yet to be stated, with no proof, some huge amount of times, out of the I think 20 hours max I have played on your server, without being punished it all adds up to a perm, not considering the times I have slayed myself for RDMing a player who I thought was a traitor. There have even been cases where I have slayed myself when I didnt need to, like when Im a detective.

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest you find another ttt server because there are hundreds more out there.

Why should I have to find another server. I have a lot of friends who play on this Gmod server so why should I have to change because people and I quote "VOTED" to perm me.

- - - Updated - - -

And I still dont have any proof. Besides people saying I argue on the server, that player only played with me once, and people saying I break a single unstated rule a lot.

Oh and btw. Im still a Div for WarZ until the server time runs out. So saying I got banned after I stepped down, which I technically still havent, is also BS.

What i am reading is that, You guys didn't ban him cause you couldn't due to several problems and had to get someone with server access to ban him? Higher ups cannot bypass the rules and avoid punishment within another division (Unless its the almighty autumn), even if it's me you can still ban them. Ban has to be legit, seems like you guys did punish him for breaking the rules several times, Even so perm shouldn't be added after he has left the clan. You can ban him for an amount of time and after it's done and he continues breaking more rules Purposely you then may proceed to perm him from the server.

However, over-reacting to what he does and taking action immediately him without hearing him out won't do, so the ban should be shortend to about a week?.

Argument against admin are however allowed if legit reasoning such as freeslay or such. Do not act without legit proof to do so, otherwise you'll get the player mad and he'll cause problems on the forums.

What i am reading is that, You guys didn't ban him cause you couldn't due to several problems and had to get someone with server access to ban him? Higher ups cannot bypass the rules and avoid punishment within another division (Unless its the almighty autumn), even if it's me you can still ban them. Ban has to be legit, seems like you guys did punish him for breaking the rules several times, Even so perm shouldn't be added after he has left the clan. You can ban him for an amount of time and after it's done and he continues breaking more rules Purposely you then may proceed to perm him from the server.

However, over-reacting to what he does and taking action immediately him without hearing him out won't do, so the ban should be shortend to about a week?.

Argument against admin are however allowed if legit reasoning such as freeslay or such. Do not act without legit proof to do so, otherwise you'll get the player mad and he'll cause problems on the forums.

Thank you very much Duckii :D

No we've played multiple times. Again, do not tell me things to do that you have no understanding on how they work. I don't know what kind of proof you want me to give you. I don't save screenshots when I've slayed/kicked/banned for RDM. I just know it has happened, and I know I've slayed you for RDM and kicked you as well. As of this point its not as much of "You have done X so you deserve Y" its not as black and white. Right now you're in a gray area where we've determined that you do not contribute positively to the playing environment that exists in the server. That isn't something quantitative that I can show to you with pictures or dialog or any form of "evidence".

No. This is not what has happened. I have entered the server before (this has happened twice in my immediate recollection, contrary to what Duplolas is saying) and Duplolas was in a heated argument with another player. I did listen to them, but Duplolas wouldn't drop his attitude or let it resolve without yelling over the microphone and typing out the same things he was saying over the microphone. I told him to stop and he refused. This is what happened.

No. This is not what has happened. I have entered the server before (this has happened twice in my immediate recollection, contrary to what Duplolas is saying) and Duplolas was in a heated argument with another player.

So you just admitted to banning him based on an assumption...