Mythic

I over reacted.....

Hey, i know that i just left, and i am by no means asking to get back in xG (because i know i wouldnt get enough +1s) But i am posting this just to say I now realize that i over reacted way too much about this all. I should have never gone to their TS and did anything. It was not my intention to troll but i guess that is how they took it. All i know is i feel retarded, i should not of left for a stupid reason that i brought on to myself. I just thought you should know this. And i know this sounds bad by just leaving the clan but should i try to rejoin right now or just wait alittle bit? I am sincerly sorry for all you're troubles my stupidity has put some people through. - Mythic

Everyone has that moment of weakness, where you're too frustrated and you literally do things blindly, with little to no thought given on the situation. As MineCrack said, everyone fucks up, so don't take it so hard on yourself next time something like this happens ;)

Er, when warriorsfury left and rejoined he had to reapply, and when he did he still came back as a member only, but mythic has powers on CS:S atm and didn't reapply, :/ .

Warriors left for a while, then decided to rejoin. Mythic was frustrated and didn't think things through before posting in the Hello/Goodbyes and about an hour later he realized he didn't mean it. It was a mistake and he was demoted to moderator rank. Atleast he didn't leave for two days, then come back, right?