heyhe

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Get your butt's ready and your spleen refreshed. It's go time!

I didnt recognize your name but I have seen you on but like right now you have [TG] tag on so if your in a clan there is no reason to apply for xG also you do freekill alot and break the rules so still -1

A: 4/10

M: 6/10

-1. I've only really seen you on in the past week or so, and you don't seem to know the rules very well at all. I've never seen you on TeamSpeak as well. Not quite member status yet, maybe if you play on the server for a little bit longer and learn the motd, you'll have a shot at membership.

A: 6/10

M: 5/10

EDIT: You're also in TG, and since double-clanning isn't allowed, you can't be a member.

-1 You spam for warden a lot, and you sorta asked for +1 on the server. You don't seem to know Motd at all and you never really make any ts play map games except for death soccer. You are very active on jailbreak but never seen you on teamspeak. You're also very immature.

A:8/10

M:4/10

First of all you do not know motd/rules very well and say you did even though everyone else can see you didn't. Second you freekill a LOT and don't admit to it. You are active but only seen you the past week or 2, Very immature and usually spams for warden.

A:9

M:6

D:-1

I think of these member application as "What is this person going to offer to our community?" From what I have seen just problems. I honestly have nothing against you or anything like that I'm just stating the truth. I researched you and it looks like you are decently active but one of the problems I have is the amount of immaturity and disrespect you give to other players and the staff.

You honestly seem like a raging little kid who gets mad whenever something happens and the staff can't do anything about it.

THE STAFF REACT TO WHAT THEY SEE! THEY DON'T GO ON PEOPLE'S WORDS BECAUSE FOR ALL THEY KNOW YOU COULD JUST BE MISUNDERSTANDING A SITUATION AND IT REALLY WASN'T A FREEKILL! ONE MORE THING IS THAT THE STAFF CAN'T WATCH EVERYONE AT ONCE SO TRY TO RECORD YOUR GAMEPLAY WHEN YOU GET ON OUR SERVER IT MIGHT MAKE YOUR LIFE A WHOLE LOT EASIER!

Xeno Gamers - Search

Rankings | Xeno Gamers

This is your steam id roflmao61---> STEAM_0:0:24875748

-1 You spam for warden a lot, and you sorta asked for +1 on the server. You don't seem to know Motd at all and you never really make any ts play map games except for death soccer. You are very active on jailbreak but never seen you on teamspeak. You're also very immature.

A:8/10

M:4/10

Ummm I always try to wait to see if anybody wants warden... I might have had it more then 3 times in a row though... I can be mature if i want to... i didn't know if I needed too but thanks for the heads up

No double-clanning. You must also post your steam ID as well as being active on TS. I have not seen you before until yesterday.

M:5.5/10

A:???

D:-1

Problem after problem? I don't think so... little dramatic you think?

Constantly arguing and refuting what other people are saying in their vouches isn't going to make them feel bad or buckle in, and make them change it. If anything, it just proves that you can't take criticism and that you're immature. What people put in their vouches aren't meant to be insults, but instead are there to show you where you're a little weak, and to show you how to improve that aspect of yourself.