Majestic_Narwha

Where admins are REALLY needed

When I play jailbreak between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM, usually a lot of little kids are on that call warden, dont know rules, (give in cell orders ect) and on rpg surf, the only admin I have ever seen that I didnt ask to come on was bigga, he aint bad, but unless someone is like trying to hack the server or whatever, he doesnt use his powers! plus, he hasnt been on in over a month.... I think that the focus needs to be in mornings on jb and any time on surf, since I play on surf and on jb in the morning, I used to dream of being a mod so I could stop the rule breaking noobs!

sleeping, work , school , some people do not have time like i used to be a day/night staff never was on during mornings but usually there's people in Teamspeak and a lot of them are staff so you can try contacting them if you have problems

As Ganja already said, your best bet is to get on our TeamSpeak server and alert any CS:S Staff Members of any rule breakers. The majority of our staff is normally on during the afternoon, but I'm sure a few should be on in the morning.

Also @@Majestic_Narwhal if you are seriously considering becoming a Staff Member, know that you may donate for Paid Moderator(30$)/Administrator(60$) if you bring it up with @@Rhododendron

Also @@Majestic_Narwhal if you are seriously considering becoming a Staff Member, know that you may donate for Paid Moderator(30$)/Administrator(60$) if you bring it up with @@Rhododendron

is it $30 monthly or just $30 once?

is it $30 monthly or just $30 once?

Once.

Also I've setup the !report feature and any admin in the Report channel in Teamspeak will see your request and which server you are on.

Does not work.

If there is an admin on the server you send a report to it's forwarded to them so people can't spam the serverquery.

Also I've setup the !report feature and any admin in the Report channel in Teamspeak will see your request and which server you are on.

Does not work.

If there is an admin on the server you send a report to it's forwarded to them so people can't spam the serverquery.

I was in the Reports room and I went on jailbreak and typed !reports and got nothing. Am I doing it wrong?

Does not work.

I was in the Reports room and I went on jailbreak and typed !reports and got nothing. Am I doing it wrong?

Do you have powers on the server?

Yus

Yus

Read my post, I explained it in plain english.