SonicRainbow

Staff Award

My name is RainbowDashie giving out the first Staff Award!

The staff award will go to any xG Mod, Admin, Division Manager, Division Leader in Css xenoGamers.

This Month's award goes to @@GanjaMonster

GanjaMonster has been very very active since he's gotten his powers.

Literally 24/7. He's on everytime I play

Not only has this person been very active, he tends to do his job full time throughout all he's been on.

GanjaMonster is truly an inspiration to all members trying to get moderator.

He's shown the integrity, courage, and optimism of a true moderator.

Here's Your Award

award.thumb.jpg.ce68c0899ba3f8d166dfaea68c8d9a87.jpg

award.thumb.jpg.5d8f47dfb64d3a2f49947b5d7445f877.jpg

matsi mad cuz he didn't get it

lol totally.... nah, I don't need anyone to tell me how great of an admin I am. :)

I also learned a long time ago not to trust the opinion of a brony :p and a brony that is rainbowdashie.... I mean that's like double crazy...

And then it's like some random award like... "ganja you win my random I wanna suck your dick award!"

At least make it involve more than one person's opinion

Ok, then who was involved in this award? You can't just say that you did and not provide any other names lel.

I cannot give out the names of the council.. I didn't make this stuff up, I am just the announcer. Don't get mad at me

lol totally.... nah, I don't need anyone to tell me how great of a badmin I am. :)

I also learned a long time ago not to trust the opinion of a brony :p and a brony that is rainbowdashie.... I mean that's like double crazy...

And then it's like some random award like... "ganja you win my random I wanna suck your dick award!"

At least make it involve more than one person's opinion

fixed because of all the times i was called a badmin by you